• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fit bit??

I love my FitBit! I got the FitBit One about 2 months ago and it has been extremely motivating. I work on the 8th floor and we have offices on 7 and 9...the FitBit has a goal of 10 flights of stairs a day and I easily accomplish this and am now trying to get 25 flights a day. If I get home at night and I don't have 10,000 steps, then I will literally walk up and down my driveway until I get there...or the living room if weather not cooperative. I am a goal-oriented person so it has really helped me get off my tush more this summer!

I just got the Flex last week and love it! Plus it reminds me of magic band :goodvibes I find myself always checking to see how much I've accomplished that day and I do feel the need to make sure I hit my goal its also compatible with my fitness pal so that helps to track food intake. hopefully soon I will get the Aria wifi scale

I an typing this as I pace my office I. Order to reach my step goal for the day. I love my fitbit. It is worth every penny. I run a lot, so I thought of myself as an active person. The fitbit made me realize the only time I was active wad when I was running. Other than that I was basically a sedentary. Rest days I would struggle to get 5k steps. Now I have a personal goal to hit 10k every day not including my running. On running days I get 15k-25k steps depending on my distance. Like the pp, I will pace my house if I haven't reached 10k. If you are goal oriented (I am extremely goal driven), you will love the thing. If you aren't goal oriented, I think you will believe it's a waste of money. I have friends that it doesn't seem to impact. They have no issues with having weeks where they don't break 30k steps.

I put 2 free pedometers through the wash.
I think I would cry if I put a $100 Fitbit in the wash.
I truly want one, but for some reason, I put the pedometers in my pocket of my hoodie and forgot about them. In the wash they went-ruined.

I put 2 free pedometers through the wash.
I think I would cry if I put a $100 Fitbit in the wash.
I truly want one, but for some reason, I put the pedometers in my pocket of my hoodie and forgot about them. In the wash they went-ruined.

No problem for the fitbit flex....I think :)

I have the flex and never take it off. It goes in the shower, in the water at the pool or ocean, no problem at all.

I bought the Fit Bit One about a month ago. It definitely motivates you to do more and more. I have four friends on my dashboard and it's fun to see where everyone is at.

The only problem I have is that it does not nsynch with my computer every few days and have to keep resetting it.

I got one this weekend, it kind keeps me motivated to get off my behind and be more active. I am still learning it. It seems to be very iPhone friendly. I discovered you can do the sleep thing via the iPhone instead of tapping the Fitbit itself. That seems like a better way, of the 3 nights I slept with it on, I only tracked the first night. I managed to not tap it right last night and the night before. Tonight I am using the app instead.

I was amazed that Monday I walked 8.2 miles.

Just bought a fitbit flex for $60... its worth it to me... good to know how much calories i burnt... cant wait to take it to work out!

Been using it a lot to track my sleep...

Ok I got it!!!!! Just can't figure out how to add my steps to the dashboard…..any help out there?

Ok I got it!!!!! Just can't figure out how to add my steps to the dashboard…..any help out there?

You mean on your phone? You can set it to manually sync or automatically sync. You'll just need to click on the area where it says the battery level to get to that settings menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter