Fishing has anyone every tried it at WDW Please help

trfishin22

Earning My Ears
Hello we are flying out on tuesday morning Im still looking for some help with fishing at disney? I see they have some guided trips but Im wondering if anyone has ever been on one?

If so how was the fishing my son and I love to fish and want to try it out. Just wondering if anyone has ever been on the pontoon boats or if they went on the bass boats? Which was better? Any information would be great My wife 2 kids and I are counting down the days before we head out.

Thanks You :fish::fish::fish: :mickeyjum :earsgirl: :tink: :donald:

file.php

Welcome to disboards trfishin22, not sure about fishing trips but you'll get some help here

Thanks for having me here its a great place to be. lots of great information and people here for sure. its nice when you can look around and see and find out just about anything and everything you need to know before you go to Disney world etc. thank you I cant wait tuesday morning were flying out:fish::mickeyjum

I've seen the fishing boats many a time... Bass are plentiful and good sized...

Saying that, I just can't pay the price they are asking for an excursion... It's like the fireworks boat... Maybe nice and all bit too rich for my blood.. Good luck!... 170.00 each for 2 hours.... Sorry, where I fish its for free!!

My husband and son inlaw did the fishing in 2011 from the Contemporary. They chose the bass boat. We had bought our Disney package (our tickets & resort) before we came and they got a little bit off of the fishing excursion because of that. They sceduled early one morning and drove our car to the marina. The rest of the family took the bus and met them at Chef Mickeys for breakfast afterwards. Of course I had them to take a change of clothes and leave in the car incase it rained or they smelled like fish! LOL! But they had a good time and met all of us afterwards! It all worked out well!

I wanted to add that we were allowed to park our car at the contemporary while they fisned and we had reservations to eat but afterwards we had to movie it. We were not allowed to leave it at the contemporary and go to Magic Kingdom afterwards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter