Fishing at Disney Question

MrsDisney25

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know what the free BASS Fishing voucher is that comes with the magic your way package? We are goin in may an my DH is goin, an we were just wondering what the voucher offer was!

You get a year's subscription to some magazine-Bass Life or something like that. I don't remember if you a year's membership in some bass organization or not-maybe a discount at the basspro shops. My DH is more interested in all that than I am.

Did you know there is a coupon in the Birbaum's book for 20% off. You can get the book for 11.53 from amazon so worth getting to save $50.

We went last year from the Polynesian. It was a lot of fun! This year we are going to go from the Boardwalk. Our guide last year said they have more fish in the MK area but they are bigger at Epcot.

I think it is a 10% discount on a $250 tour, subscription to Bass magazine (about $12 a year), a disapointing coupon...(the coupon with the package)
Our son is an avid fisherman and is planning on packing a fishing pole/tackle and fishing the various lakes around WDW, we may rent a boat for a couple hours, but otherwise he is happy to fish from shore. We checked our airlines website (SW) and he can carry on or check his gear- he is excited!

Bev

I think it is a 10% discount on a $250 tour, subscription to Bass magazine (about $12 a year), a disapointing coupon...
Our son is an avid fisherman and is planning on packing a fishing pole/tackle and fishing the various lakes around WDW, we may rent a boat for a couple hours, but otherwise he is happy to fish from shore. We checked our airlines website (SW) and he can carry on or check his gear- he is excited!

Bev

Mousesavers says it is 20% and that is what I thought I remembered when I checked my local bookstore to be sure the 2010 version had it before I ordered it from amazon.

The guided tour wasn't cheap but for my family of 5 it was worth it. We had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter