Fisher Price Mickey Goes Camping Camper Set

That is super cute!!
DD got the Barbie camper last year for Christmas and she loves it. I think it's interesting that toy makers are catching on to the camping thing. There's a second Barbie camper out now (this one has a hot tub!) and Fisher Price has also put one out for their dollhouse line (can't remember the name of it but I saw it last week at Toys R Us).
The camping bug is infectious....and our secret is getting out!!! Haha.

First, mreyes congrats on the coming Grandbaby.
my Mom was/is definately one of the Grandmas that stocks up & saves on thing she thinks my kids will like.

There is also this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Mickey-Mouse-Campground-Playset/dp/B004322XK6
My daughter has one that is similar though instead of the big sign looking piece it has Chip (or maybe Dale, I can't remember) that comes up out of a tree stump. Which makes me think of the Fort campfire.

Thanks! looking fwd to it!!! Also, the first thing I said was !! Woo-Hoo! Get to book for camping at least twice a year now with the granddaughter! Exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter