Fish Oil supplement

I know a lot of people love their fish oil, but it gives me the.worst diarrhea evah!

I do, one of my daughter does as well, the other one gets manic from it, not ideal, so she does not!
My dd that takes it takes a liquid (she is tougher than I) I take pills. I do find I have to take it before I eat or I get the worst fish burps!

It makes a difference for me in how I think, I have short term memory issues, and it seems to help. For my dd she has ADHD and it makes a massive difference for her behaviour, if a day is missed everyone knows it!

my whole family takes it, lots of benefits and no side effects, you do need to research where you get it from, so many companies do not remove toxins and it does more harm than good, if it has an after taste etc you do not have a good quality supplement, we get ours from Melaleuca

There's fish oil in my daily vitamins. I just recommend keeping them in the fridge or else the taste, even in gel caps, is pretty bad. No fishy burps if they've been in the fridge, and the oil isn't apt to go rancid.

I take the MegaRed fish oil which I get from Costco. I have been taking it for one year. When I went back for my yearly physical, my cholesterol dropped 16 points even though my weight and eating habits didn't change. I attribute the drop in my cholesterol to taking the fish oil. Check out MegaRed - there is no fishy after taste or burps, etc. Costco puts it on sale every few months.

Seems to have a lot of benefits...anyone take?

You should really check with your doctor before taking this. Unless I am mistaken, there have been some recent changes in the thinking about fish oil. I think that the general consensus is that it is not effective.

My favorite brand is Nordic Naturals but the last time I bought Nature's Way. The NOW brand bothers me and according to my doctor that brand isn't good. I think every doctor I have ever seen thinks it is a good idea but I am sure there are some that don't. Probably been taking it for 15+ years.

I had to stop taking fish oil........gave me a terrible cough and heartburn, I ended up having a endoscope exam on my throat. All because of fish oil!:(

I've started taking Omega 3 gummies. Yummy.

It seems to have helped my bursitis, so I'm going to keep taking it.

I take Centrum Pro Nutrients fish oil. Smaller capsules so you need to take 2 but easier to swallow. Never, ever had fishy burp and no side effects at all. The only reason someone would have any side effects would be if they were allergic to something in it.

I have recently started back taking it to lower my Cholesterol. I use to take it every day but the last few months I haven't been taking anything. When my Cholesterol numbers came in I started back taking double doses immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter