Fish Lips, Grills, or Rusty's for Night Before Dinner?

schmenge12

Earning My Ears
On the internet, all three look pretty similar for menu and location. Any recommendations for a family of four (kids 11 and 5)? Thanks in advance.

On the internet, all three look pretty similar for menu and location. Any recommendations for a family of four (kids 11 and 5)? Thanks in advance.

I really believe the kids would like Rusty's simply because they can take any left over food and feed the fish and pelicans that hang around for a hand out.
Look over this thread and it has all 3 website.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! which ever you decide
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520273
Always
Shirley

go to grills!!! If there are any ships in the Port, you might get to see them go out, the fishing charters coming in with their catches. You can then just walk out along to docks, or talk a longer walk out toward the jetty and the ocean after your dinner.

Sometimes, we go for dinner when DCL sets sail, just so we can hear the whistle, plus my sister still has her BIG mickey hand from when the Wonder came into port the very first time, and we will wave "bon voyage" to everyone.

Rustys and Fish Lips are both good, but the ambiance and festive feel to Grills will get you ready for your cuise!
heidi

We will be staying at Hilton Cocoa Beach.
Are these restaurants close to that hotel? I am not familiar with the Hilton location.

Another vote for Grills - we've always enjoyed our meals there.

We always eat at Grills..love to see the ships set sail the night before!

Is there any restaurants close to the Best Western Cocoa Beach...within walking distance?

Is there any restaurants close to the Best Western Cocoa Beach...within walking distance?

Check out the dining places down by Cocoa Beach Pier. Also there is a Durango's down in that area. Very good steak house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter