Fish Extenders?

Andie272

Mouseketeer
Can somebody either explain or point me in the direction of finding info on what this is.

Thanks!

any tips for organizing the FE group?? I've only participated once, but now I may be the one organizing

if more than 15-20 cabins sign up, divide them into smaller groups, then people can sign up for either one group of 10-15 or multiple groups, making the size more manageable. also, do not set too many rules. it's supposed to be for fun, not to stress people out.

my FE group's organizer did exactly and i have not heard one complaint from anyone!

any tips for organizing the FE group?? I've only participated once, but now I may be the one organizing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter