Fish extenders

dwight16

DIS Veteran
so my wife and daughter are getting into the fish extenders for our cruise in a few weeks. They got some Mickey necklaces to give out. They wanted to know how they give them out do you just roam the Halls or keep it close to your room? Also she wanted to know what others give out. They are really getting into it.

so my wife and daughter are getting into the fish extenders for our cruise in a few weeks. They got some Mickey necklaces to give out. They wanted to know how they give them out do you just roam the Halls or keep it close to your room? Also she wanted to know what others give out. They are really getting into it.
Well, Fish Extender exchanges are handled on your Cruise Meet Thread. Unfortunately, generally, the closing date for signing up is typically 30-45 days out from any given cruise (if your group even has one), to allow everyone time to get their gifts together.

I'd suggest heading over to the Cruise Meet board and finding your group. See if there's a FE exchange planned, if you can still sign up.

You don't just hang out a FE and drop gifts in random FEs you find.

Yes, as PrincessShmoo said you need to find your FE group. Groups have a list of the rooms that are participating. It may be too late to join a group.

agree with what everyone said above. i would add that you can hand out the necklaces in the FE pockets you encounter randomly, if you want; it's called pixie dusting, you know, spreading around goodness... you just won't get anything back, unless someone else pixie dusts you.

agree with what everyone said above. i would add that you can hand out the necklaces in the FE pockets you encounter randomly, if you want; it's called pixie dusting, you know, spreading around goodness... you just won't get anything back, unless someone else pixie dusts you.
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say (just not too clear, I guess).:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter