Fish Extenders Thread Disney Wonder January 26 2017

Hi! We are a party of 4 and we like to know people who wants to participate. Write your name, stareroom number, how many in party and if there any children their age. We are gonna have fun.

Hey all!

This will be my 7th Disney Cruise, kinda bummed already that it's only 3 nights, but it will still be amazing!

We're a group of 4 adults in 8518. Myself 27, my good friend 23, my mom 55 and her best friend 54.

What's everyone's pre-cruise plan? We're spending 5nights at WDW then 2nights in San Juan before boarding.

Ok so I guess this must be it since all of the answers I get bring me back here. I totally would love to get on the FE party!! We are a party of 3. My hubby, myself and my 8 year old boy. Hope more people would join! So exciting!!!

::MinnieMo

Hi! We are a party of 4 and we like to know people who wants to participate. Write your name, stareroom number, how many in party and if there any children their age. We are gonna have fun.

Hi Pals

That joy came every week to see if they had opened the post . I tell them that this would be our third Disney cruise but the first of my baby. My family love the fish extenders. Are a Party for 5 members. My Stateroom is 8540. And the names for the family are:

Milly (me)
Juan (husband)
Milagros (grand mother)
VALENTINO (baby 9 Months)
Adrian (child Boy 3 years)

Hi to all!!
This is my 5th Disney Cruise , we would love to participate in the fish extender exchange , please let me know
is only my DD and I
Thank you!!
Beda (me)
Nataly (DD 11 years)
Stateroom 2147

Hi! I'm going and have my Fish extender ready to go. I'll love to be part of everything. Is me and my boyfriend
Miriam-23
Manuel-26
Stateroom #7129

Hey all!

This will be my 7th Disney Cruise, kinda bummed already that it's only 3 nights, but it will still be amazing!

We're a group of 4 adults in 8518. Myself 27, my good friend 23, my mom 55 and her best friend 54.

What's everyone's pre-cruise plan? We're spending 5nights at WDW then 2nights in San Juan before boarding.
You have to add their names and yours.

Good Morning
I would like to know how they will organize in order to have a clear idea of all the participants and to be able to prepare the gifts

Hi there!
So we are finally confirmed for our January cruise!!! We definitely want to participate. We are a party of 3. My hubby Eric 42, myself 41 and my 8 year old boy Mauro. Stateroom 2552.

This will be our first DC, so obviously we can't wait!!

hello there! this will be our first Disney cruise and we are very excited. we would love to participate in the FE. We are a party of 3:
Christopher 28
Linnette (myself) 26

Adriana 6

Stateroom 6650

:tigger:

Hi! We want to participate in the fish extender, we're a party of 4 in the stateroom number 6122.

mom Moncy: 58 :tinker:
dad Rafy: 57 :goofy:
baby Layla: 1 year and a half :figment:
myself Brenda: 28 :dumbo:

This will be our first cruise :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter