Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

It certainly will be easy for me to remember our neighbor Anna's name! I almost think the girls are friends already. I had called my DD, Julie, multiple times about which FE, what gifts to get, when we wanted to deliver them, etc. and would really be disappointed for our Anna if I had missed putting her on the list. Thanks again for the "reminder" and adding us.

MeMa, we are putting real first names on the list. May I have yours?

Also, should you and your DD be listed seperately on the list?

Thanks Jen for all your hard work! I'm sure this was not an easy task!:worship:

My FE will be completely finished next week! It's all done except for the embroidery on top. My niece is taking it to school next week to get it done for me! Thank goodness for those high school home-ec-type classes!!!! (I took shop,myself, so sewing is not my forte, although I did do all the sewing on my FE - it's really cute!)

Becky is taking care of all our gifts, and her sister is bringing them down with her since she is driving.:lovestruc

I like the idea of the prepaid shipping box to send "stuff" home in after the cruise!:idea:

Note to self, pack FE in ship carry on with cable ties.

Kim

Yikes! DCL newbie here :upsidedow forgot that luggage might not make it to the cabins till 6:30pm - just too eager here :rotfl2: Thx a mint for the reminder, Kim; I guess we'll start deliveries before we head up to second seating dinner then :rotfl:

BTW, I bought a pack of those cable ties but have no other use for them. If anyone needs one, let me know and I'd be happy to bring ya one. I can give it to you at the port. :)

cheers,
:flower3:

BTW, I bought a pack of those cable ties but have no other use for them.

I bought a box of cable ties when the airline regulations changed the rules about locking your luggage and have found lots of uses for those things. They are darn handy at times. :woohoo:

And for those of you new to the cable tie arena, you will most likely need a pair of scissors to cut them when you are done. I have a little pair I keep in my luggage pocket just for such an occassion. (Just remember to check that bag if you fly.) A strong pair of toe nail clippers would probably work also.

Yikes! DCL newbie here :upsidedow forgot that luggage might not make it to the cabins till 6:30pm - just too eager here :rotfl2: Thx a mint for the reminder, Kim; I guess we'll start deliveries before we head up to second seating dinner then :rotfl:

BTW, I bought a pack of those cable ties but have no other use for them. If anyone needs one, let me know and I'd be happy to bring ya one. I can give it to you at the port. :)

cheers,

6:30 pm is pretty extreme. most of the luggage will be delivered before sailaway.

6:30 pm is pretty extreme. most of the luggage will be delivered before sailaway.

On our cruise 2 years ago, most of our luggage was in our stateroom when we got let into our stateroom (around 2ish). Not sure that is normal but I was pleasantly surprised.

cheers,

me too, pretty please!!;)

I also bought a package of zip ties. One of my brothers-in-law is a police officer. He thinks they are good to use as handcuffs in a pinch, especially with low level issues. I think I am going to give a bunch to Tracy for the ride to and from the port. Maybe then will we stay in line.

I also bought a package of zip ties. One of my brothers-in-law is a police officer. He thinks they are good to use as handcuffs in a pinch, especially with low level issues. I think I am going to give a bunch to Tracy for the ride to and from the port. Maybe then will we stay in line.

OMG Todd.... I got this far and was rolling thinking..."This is gonna be one heck of a cruise! (family board family board family board)"

Then you went and took all the fun out of it! Tracy doesn't even know where the brig is.......you really think she's gonna cuff someone up and keep them?!?

:lmao:

ohhh can i put my name in for one of those cable ties :)

our hardwear store were sold out of them and i don't have time to go looking around

me too, pretty please!!;)

np :goodvibes

there's a line? can I have someone save my spot while my 15 newest BFFs go & FPs? :rotfl2:

ohhh can i put my name in for one of those cable ties :)

absolutely :thumbsup2

cheers,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter