Fish Extenders Explained

Drew8030

Earning My Ears
Hi all, we will be going on our second Disney Cruise in Jan. I am super excited about the Fish Extenders, I didn't know about them our first trip. Anyway, I get the idea for the most part but I want to know exactly what to expect and what is expected. I know that someone as stepped up to manage a list of participants on the Jan. Fantasy meet up thread, but I have some questions. So if someone who is an old pro at this would be willing to fill me in, that would be awesome!
Some questions I have...
*When does it start?
*Is it every day? Meaning, do I give out gifts to everyone in every cabin that is participating?

I am just thinking of the logistics of packing gifts. So if 40 cabins participate and there are, on average, 4 people per cabin and and the cruise is 7 days, that would be 1120 gifts!

Thank you in advance for the explanations!

Your FE group can set the rules for your exchange. I would ask the early participators how they want it structured. One gift, family gifts, just kid gifts, daily gifts, set a price limit, etc. There are lots of options. You can also have smaller groups within the exchange so that 40 cabins is broken into 2 groups of 20 or 4 groups of 10.

On the one I did, we asked that everyone give at least one gift, and some people chose to give more often. I kind of spread mine out - kids one day, parents another, and a cabin gift another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter