Fish Extender List for 2.0 - Official Thread CLOSED ***final list posted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the one I made for PCC 1.0, I may add some tinsel or something but I'm using the same one

4604877808_9fb3c0925c_b.jpg

You may have to....I'm sure I'm not the only one.......or am I????:rotfl:

I haven't made ours either. I swore after the first one I made that I would never put myself through that again :scared1: I had nothing but trouble lol Anyway, found the fabric i'm using and went out yesterday and bought all the other stuff I needed. Thought I might start working on it tomorrow.

I'll have extras, just in case. =)

I am not a creative person. Can I just hang a reusable shopping bag?

Todd, can you supply a zip tie to one of your Ladies In Waiting? I am only a few doors down? I would hate to lose my grocery bag!

Todd, can you supply a zip tie to one of your Ladies In Waiting? I am only a few doors down? I would hate to lose my grocery bag!

I like that idea!!! I was thinking pillowcase. :p

Hmm, I haven't thought about what I'm doing for a fish entender yet, either. Maybe I'll find a bag in the shape of a dreidel. :laughing:

Is it smart to take a box (collapsed/broken down) along with shipping tape to pack your FE gifts to ship back from the hotel? I thought I read that somewhere on a thread.

Also posted on 1st timers thread.

Mark

I have seen photos and heard other DISers use all sorts of things, including reusable shopping bags.

And yes, I will gladly give one of my ladies in waiting a zip tie.:goodvibes

I like that idea!!! I was thinking pillowcase. :p

Don't forget it is around the holidays, if you aren't quite sure what to do, a stocking can/will work quite nicely.

Hmm, I haven't thought about what I'm doing for a fish entender yet, either. Maybe I'll find a bag in the shape of a dreidel. :laughing:

How about a gelt bag?

Is it smart to take a box (collapsed/broken down) along with shipping tape to pack your FE gifts to ship back from the hotel? I thought I read that somewhere on a thread.

Also posted on 1st timers thread.

Mark

This is how I got my FE loot home from PCC 1.0. I shipped it from the business center at the Dolphin. I am unsure of the cost or any fees, because my boss was kind enough to let me use the company account to ship it home.

Are you feeding an army? Turkey breast in the crock-pot....

Scanning FE so I can post pictures.

No Army...my daughter likes leftovers and cold turkey sandwiches....she even bought me a super large roaster to cook it in...takes up the whole oven...

Don't forget it is around the holidays, if you aren't quite sure what to do, a stocking can/will work quite nicely.

Hmmmm, if my FE doesn't turn out as I want...a stocking is not a bad idea...thanks Todd

Hi All!

I actually signed up way back and just came on to check and we aren't on the list. I *know* how much work this is, but truly, it was the highlight of the first cruise for my kids. Can we get added back on?

Thanks...can't believe it is getting so close!

I'll get stateroom info posted shortly. Just have to look it up! :)

Can we get removed from the list? We had to cancel due to some issues that have popped up for us. But I really hope all of you have a great time:

Cabin 5132 was our cabin.

Thanks!!

Hmmmm, if my FE doesn't turn out as I want...a stocking is not a bad idea...thanks Todd

I have a cute pair or Holiday tights that might work......

Can we get removed from the list? We had to cancel due to some issues that have popped up for us. But I really hope all of you have a great time:

Cabin 5132 was our cabin.

Thanks!!

I am SO hoping that we can take Grace's spot (though I am sorry that you can't make the trip!).

We did the FEs on the first podcast cruise and it was so so so much fun.

Our stateroom is #2581

Erika (mom)
Jeff (dad)
Riley (son age 11)
Cammie (girl age 9)
Kelly (girl age 8)

Again, it would mean the world to us if we could be added. As I said before, I didn't think I was waiting until the last minute. I put my name on another FE thread thinking it was this one! (I need a "D'oh" smiley!) The kids and I have been collecting items for months in anticipation of this. :goodvibes

It's like Christmas everyday, I found myself constantly going back to the cabin to see what we had. I also checked out other peoples FE's for new items so I'd know what we might be getting (I only looked, I didn't touch anyone else's FE ;))

This is SO funny to me because that is exactly what happened with us. We'd get back to the stateroom and the first thing the kids would do would be to check the FE and bring in their goodies. And we'd be in the room for like 15 minutes and one of the kids would say "I'm going to check the fish extender again..." And I would say, "Don't be silly, you just checked it 15 minutes ago!" And wouldn't you know it....every single time there was something new in there!

Seriously, my kids STILL talk about it. Their favorite thing about the cruise.

Hi, I noticed Karen and John are still not on the list! When you update it can you add them please?

Thanks!

I am SO hoping that we can take Grace's spot (though I am sorry that you can't make the trip!).

We did the FEs on the first podcast cruise and it was so so so much fun.

Our stateroom is #2581

Erika (mom)
Jeff (dad)
Riley (son age 11)
Cammie (girl age 9)
Kelly (girl age 8)

Again, it would mean the world to us if we could be added. As I said before, I didn't think I was waiting until the last minute. I put my name on another FE thread thinking it was this one! (I need a "D'oh" smiley!) The kids and I have been collecting items for months in anticipation of this. :goodvibes

I added both cabins to our list. But you may want to stop by Todd's room and put your name on there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!