Fish extender gifts

I figured the same thing about no one wanting to sit around and organise FE gifts once on the ship, including me, but I thought I would put it out there and get some feed back, mainly because most people comment about how much their children love the build up to the actual handing out and receiving.

Thanks for all the feed back :thumbsup2

We are participating in the fish extenders for our cruise in December. I considered making Disney themed gifts to hand out, but thought that giving little Aussie gifts, it would be a little more special.

Here are some of the things we will be giving :)

We are participating in the fish extenders for our cruise in December. I considered making Disney themed gifts to hand out, but thought that giving little Aussie gifts, it would be a little more special. Here are some of the things we will be giving :) http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/brisbanemum1/media/352_zps0f0981e2.jpg.html

That's the type of stuff I was planning to hand out too. Just wish I had thought about it earlier this year when the $2 shops were full of Australia Day gear!

I don't know if there will be a FE exchange happening on my cruise yet (Jan 205) but id really like to participate if there is. I was planning on doing up an Aussie pack (which now seems completely unoriginal!) but will keep thinking in the meantime. I'm worried we will end up with heaps of heavy/bulky stuff that we can't bring home but I suppose it has to be small to fit in a FE!

I did the chocolate gifts again and this is what they cooked like all packaged up.

They did take up a bit of space in our luggage but there was 3 suitcases to spread them out in. I used plastic DVD holders from Reject shop they only cot me 50c each and they protected everything. We also had clip on Koalas and recipe cards with Australian recipes on them.

They look awesome!! This is pretty much what I planned to do, if a FE exchange is organised on my cruise. I'm not going to put up my hand to organise it though!

They look great, are you doing one per cabin or per person?

Thanks for the ideas. I'm doing a candy exchange and FE. Its our first trip over to
US, so wasn't sure what was unique to Australia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter