Fish Extender Gifts

Hey, neighbor! We're in Frederick, too. As for the soft pretzels...Nahhh, you can't do Philly soft pretzels without mustard. Too messy.

Howdy Neighbor.... :flower3:

Hey, you could add a special scratch and sniff page along with a pic of the water treatment plant right next to the airport.

Does it smell any better than a trip down 95 past the Rohm and Haas plant at Bridge Street and the treatment plant just down from that? :rolleyes:

I've made 5 FE's for some of my cruisemates and I am sending twist ties along with each. After all of the work that goes into making them, anything that can discourage fishys from swimming away, I'll do.
Thanks! I guess I'll add that to my list!:thumbsup2

Have you put any pics in it yet??? I would LOVE to see some completed ones!!! ::yes:: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Well then here ya go Cass!!

cassbook1-1.jpg

cassbook2-1.jpg

cassbook3-1.jpg

cassbook4-1.jpg

cassbook5-1.jpg

(Hey Mollygirl! Sounds like you've been busy...hehe)

I'm thinking of bringing MoonPies. They are made here in Chattanooga and are good, but are REALLY good if you microwave them. We also are home to RC Cola, but I don't think I can get those on board as easily.

Lori P. :)

OMG Nancy!!! That is awesome!!! And you even rounded the corners!!! :cool1: :woohoo: Great job!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

It was so much fun picking out pics and journaling inside the pockets. I love showing off my scrapbook. DD, Kristin (24) saw me with it last night, picked it up and said, "Yeah, whatever"! :rotfl2: She still regrets not playing tag for this reason alone. :goodvibes

This is one of the ideas I came up with for our cruise in May...

I made-up gift bags with a note from Capt. Jack Sparrow. I forget the exact wording I used but it said something along the lines of it being time to send the mates at your home port an quick note. The bag then had DCL postcards, Pirate pens, and cash (so the postcards could be mailed from CC the following day).

Sorry, I'm a lurker looking for ideas. Timon, your albums are AMAZING! Those had to be just a ton of work. I was compelled to send you a 'shout out' (as the kids say) for such gorgeous albums!

Cheers,
Laurel in San Jose

This is one of the ideas I came up with for our cruise in May...

I made-up gift bags with a note from Capt. Jack Sparrow. I forget the exact wording I used but it said something along the lines of it being time to send the mates at your home port an quick note. The bag then had DCL postcards, Pirate pens, and cash (so the postcards could be mailed from CC the following day).

That's a great idea! Did you wait to get the postcards once you were onboard or can you get them ahead of time?

OMG those scrapbooks are amazing ... if ever you feel like sending one over to the UK, you feel free ok !!! Brilliantly creative. :thumbsup2

We're on a 3 nighter and we have about 6 cabins in our FE list so far. With us being the only English people (so far), we're planning on bringing traditionally English things..... I asked the Queen if she wanted to come along but apparently she's busy that week!!

Seriously then, I have postcards of our home town, little keyrings, some leaflets which have some lovely pictures of our area on and some homemade bookmarks so far. I'm hoping to get a few more bits as we get nearer to the cruise date but it's sooo hard!!

I just hope people are not disappointed with my little gifts. :sad1:

hmmmm, something to represent Southern NJ......Toxic Waste? nah.......High Insurance rates? nope........Jimmy Hoffa? uh-uh.......Hmmmm I have to think on this one. :lmao:

Big Mike,

I am from Northern Jersey with a summer house in Lavallette (Jersey Shore). South Jersey is Awesome!!! You have the shore, close to Philly, etc... JERSEY IS THE BEST!!!!!!! Try bringing some Salt Water Taffy!

Well, bayonne is the "other" NJ. You see, we really should be two states, north jersey and south jersey. We really are that different in many ways lol. I wouldnt want anything from bayonne either, so I dont blame you. ;)

I wouldnt mind getting a cheesesteak in my FE (if it was from Tony Luke's):thumbsup2 .

I thought about the salt water taffy thing, but I also dont know how they would hold up. :confused3 I think I may go more of the Disney/Cruise/Tropical/Pirate routes than something from the good ol' garden state. :rolleyes1

Big Mike:

North Jersey is awesome. I live in Rio Vista (Ramapo mountains in Mahwah) and also have a summer home on the water in Lavallette. It is so beautiful here. Bayonne is an industrial city that serves its purpose, as well as the South Jersey cities, Camden, Trenton, etc.. Sorry - I get crazy with all the slams to this state just because people drive the turnpike. It is a beautiful state. And New Jersians Love Disney like no other, especially for Jersey week in November.

I just hope people are not disappointed with my little gifts. :sad1:

Of course, they won't be disappointed!! Just the fact that you took the time to collect all those gifties and pack them in valuable luggage space will make people appreciate them!! :hug:

Don't fret - you'll have lots of fun!!:yay: :yay:

I am part of the group with the 130 families:scared1: :scared1:

I went on -line and found a custom blinkie light that looks like a pirate - the theme of our Board. before I found it I was set to go with glow braclet and necklaces. My kids always want to buy that stuff on the ship on pirate night and it it pricey. It is easy to order in bulk from the internet.

I am part of the group with the 130 families:scared1: :scared1:

I went on -line and found a custom blinkie light that looks like a pirate - the theme of our Board. before I found it I was set to go with glow braclet and necklaces. My kids always want to buy that stuff on the ship on pirate night and it it pricey. It is easy to order in bulk from the internet.
WOW! I was worried about our 16 families!! :rolleyes: Are you each going to do only 1 small item? I could not imagine gift bags for a group that large!!

Hey Mollygirl, we're neighbors. We are going to burn CD's with "cruise music" on it. The horn, "Hey Baby", Cotton Eyed Joe, Disney Mania songs, etc.

Love this idea :lovestruc

where did you find the music?

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter