Fish Extender Gifts for Babies

domesticspaz

Earning My Ears
I'm having trouble coming up with gifts suitable for children under 2. :confused3

Candy isn't appropriate and neither are crayons - are they?

Any ideas? :)

I'm having trouble coming up with gifts suitable for children under 2. :confused3

Candy isn't appropriate and neither are crayons - are they?

Any ideas? :)

No. I got a couple of those baby books (real thick cardboard pages) and little soft plushie type toys for the ones I needed. I found them at Target in the $1 bins.

If you have a dollar tree nearby, they have cute little plastic Disney books for babies/toddlers. Also bath toys are a good idea. You can pick a pack of those up pretty cheap at a dollar store, Walmart, Target,Kmart. Usually easy to find "sea creature" packs of 3 or 4. Bubbles are also always a hit with this age.

If you have a dollar tree nearby, they have cute little plastic Disney books for babies/toddlers. Also bath toys are a good idea. You can pick a pack of those up pretty cheap at a dollar store, Walmart, Target,Kmart. Usually easy to find "sea creature" packs of 3 or 4. Bubbles are also always a hit with this age.

One note on the bubbles. I've read that DCL does request that you not use bubbles onboard. They can cause the decks to be slippery.

Small packs of goldfish crackers are always a hit with little ones! Also books, character socks, bath toys, crayons with coloring books, hair bows, small cars, beach toys, or sippy cups.

On our last fish extender exchange, for the babies we included squeaky bath toys that they would be able to play with in the bath, at the beach, or in the splash area on deck. Can't go wrong with squeaky bath toys!:thumbsup2

On our last fish extender exchange, for the babies we included squeaky bath toys that they would be able to play with in the bath, at the beach, or in the splash area on deck. Can't go wrong with squeaky bath toys!:thumbsup2

We did the same thing. Found some cute ones in the $1 bin at Target.

We cruised when DD was 9m old.
She got a lot of great stuff. What I can remember : a few Disney sippy cups, a few Disney board books, a bath book, bath squirty toys, a light up pacifier

We recently gave rubber duckies and small bubble bath bottles. Got both at TArget I believe

As a mother of a child under two, my son loves balls, cars and food! Goldfish, teddy grams, etc. I do love the book and bath toys as well.

I gotta say I love the Disney sock idea! (although my kids are way past baby stage and not made me a Grandma yet- I still love that idea)

We gave out those fuzzy, colorful socks from Dollar Tree. We rolled them and placed them in cupcake wrappers - they looked cute! It can be cold in some of the indoor public areas and we figured it may not be something you'd think to pack for a warm weather cruise - and even if it is one to Alaska... still good!

My toddler loves stickers...although as I'm saying that, I wonder if that might just be asking for trouble as they stick them on things...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter