• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fish Extender gift ideas for teens

For those that give chocolate as a gift.....do you carry it on in your luggage, as opposed to checked luggage, that could be out in the heat? I think chocolate is a great idea, but am worried about the heat and don't want to be bogged down with chocolate carry ons!

chap stick! :thumbsup2 Both sexes use it! :lmao::lmao: I felt like that's all I heard, "mom, do you have chap stick?" Slap a cruise sticker on it and I bet ya they won't loose this chap stick! ;)

Teenager here! :cool1:

On our last FE a family from Virginia, stuck a Virgina quarter in a plastic case, attached a Disboards mickey head to the front, the lime green ones, and put "Virgina cruisers" I thought it was a super cute idea and I still have it to this day!!

Most teens love candy, or glow sticks are fun. I have loved everything in our past FE's then again I am in LOVE with anything Disney! :lmao:

How can you take part in this, it sounds fun. Do you know before you cruise how many people you need to get gifts for? How many gifts do you give?
This is our first DCL cruise and not familiar with FE's .

Diana:

go to the top of the forum page and go to cruise meets, then find the link to your cruise and start chatting. They have probably already set up an FE. They will let you know how many people are participating. and gift price, amount, size varies person by person you can get ideas off of here and choose what works best for you. :goodvibes

OP again. Lots of terrific ideas! I have always loved getting stuff with a cruise logo on it!

This is a few idea that I have so far for teens I bought from body work shop mini hand sanitizer and I will label them with the cruise date, and lotion I will label them to,chocolate idea is a most because the could go to the movie theater they worth a lot of $$ on the ship. I don't what to spoil my gift so I will post picture of them after my cruise I have them by age rage.

I love the ideas of putting a cruise label on chapstick, hand sanitizer etc however I am tech illiterate....

How can I do this?!

also, where do people find the cool pictures of the ship to add to their labels?

Sorry for being so clueless...this is our first Disney cruise and I'm excited for all of this!!

any input would be great I just joined our FE and am not crafty in any way , so I am reading any and all info on FE gifts I have the adults and the girls I don't have any boys in my family soooooo am at a loss , we are from Ky so lots of state related stuff out there Kentucky Derby , Ky bourbon /makers mark Sluggers baseball bats , Corvette factory/ museum I was thinking hot wheels corvette with a paper included facts about when the first Corvette was made for the pre/teen boys too little kid???? by the way all this is within 50 miles of us. also a local company sells honey and they make a special honey candy. :confused3:confused3

Last year I did duck tape wallets for the boys and small handbags for the girls. The girls gifts were large enough to carry the wave phone, key card and I figured a lip gloss or two. I used the patterned duck tape which tend to go on sale at michaels for two for $6. I would estimate that the wallets cost about 40 cents to make and took maybe twenty minutes. The handbags were probably closer to 75 cents and took about half hour.

This year we are making personalized cinch backpacks. They take about half hour to make and cost close to a dollar to make.

I'm with all you who said candy.. I have a teenage son and asked him and about 6 of the teen boys who hang at my house EVERYDAY that they too can be considered my sons what they would like. They all said CANDY! They said a bag of mixed candy would be great. I threw around other gift ideas I was thinking of and every idea I had was shot down by them. :rotfl: So for my cruise later this year I'm making the teen boys popcorn containers (the paper med sz you buy at Michaels or Hobby Lobby) filled with different kinds of candys/chocolates.. :goodvibes

Just a thought.... Target sells these cute plastic popcorn containers that are about the size of a large tumbler cup but they say popcorn on them, in the dollar section of the store. You could use these to put your candy in too.

We leave tomorrow (yikes!) for our cruise, and have several tween/teenage kids in our FE group. I had a hard time coming up with anything!

Here's what we ended up doing - I hope it isn't too lame or cheesy! We have a local place that bottles their own root beer, so we got a few packages of root beer bottles, plastic cups and fun straws. Packaged it all up with a note explaining about the local root beer and that they could go get some ice cream on deck and make themselves a root beer float. Hope it goes over well!

We leave tomorrow (yikes!) for our cruise, and have several tween/teenage kids in our FE group. I had a hard time coming up with anything!

Here's what we ended up doing - I hope it isn't too lame or cheesy! We have a local place that bottles their own root beer, so we got a few packages of root beer bottles, plastic cups and fun straws. Packaged it all up with a note explaining about the local root beer and that they could go get some ice cream on deck and make themselves a root beer float. Hope it goes over well!

Lori, I know you probably didn't want anyone from your cruise to know about your FEE stuff ahead of time, but I wanted you to know that my root-beer-crazy-teenage-son will LOVE that!!! I think that is a seriously awesome idea... and I think it's so neat that it's local!!

-gina-

Lori, I know you probably didn't want anyone from your cruise to know about your FEE stuff ahead of time, but I wanted you to know that my root-beer-crazy-teenage-son will LOVE that!!! I think that is a seriously awesome idea... and I think it's so neat that it's local!!

-gina-

Oh man! I didn't think anyone in our group would see! LOL! I'm glad that Tyler Dean will like it!! Makes me feel better about other kids liking it too! See you very soon! :)

I have not purchased from them yet, but got the site from the disboards after good reviews. I hope it is not an issue to post a link.

http://www.bulkapothecary.com/categories/lip-balm.html?gclid=CInK3YKxtLUCFdOHMgodGVsAFQ

I ordered from this site for my wedding then found out the company is about 30 minutes away from where I live haha! The chap stick is amazing though really good quality!

Another idea for the teens are sundae kits. Someone did this on our cruise and got bright green solo cups, glues a big eye on them. It had a spoon and sprinkles. It had a tag on it saying Eye Scream you scream we all scream for Eye Scream! - So cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter