fish extender Feb 21st disney magic cruise

lobster212

"The most important thing is family!"~ Walt Disney
I am new to this and have been trying to find a way to get involved in a fish extender exchange for a disney magic cruise leave in feb 21st. If you are interessted or have any info on how i can do this I would appreciate any help

We are sailing the same dates feb 21-26, 2014 & would like to participate in this. Please let me know if you hear anything.pirate:

i was starting to think we were the only ones on this cruise :) so excited!!!! have you ever done one of these before. This will be our first time:cheer2:pirate:

We are total newbies at this but my girls are very excited to participate. They've seen this done the last 2 Disney cruises we were on. My sister- in -law got us our fish extender last Christmas so we are ready to join in the fun this cruise!!

I put it out here for more people to see so hopefully someone with a bit of experience with this guides the way.

I am actually a travel agent helping my client get ready for their first cruise and it's on the Disney Magic Feb 21st, 2014. I have given her the links and will get her to sign up. She and her 5 year old son would love to do the fish extenders. I see you are all new to this, so it may be good and not so overwhelming to start with a small group.

I have not done it yet myself, but am getting excited for them. As long as one person keeps a list of everyone participating updated, you should be good.

Just have fun with it, the kids will love it! Since it's a short cruise and there aren't many people, you can probably do something for everyone each day. I can't wait to hear how this goes....good luck!

Hi I started a Facebook group can she find my thread? I posted a link there i dont know if the one I posted above worked but the one on my thread I updated and it did.

The FB link above didn't work, but I saw another one you had somehow and sent her that. These happen to be my first clients on a Disney cruise and they are friends, so I am so excited to hear all about it. I've inspected one of the ships before and there is no doubt you will all have fun! I will send LeShone Morgan and her son Shaun (celebrating his 5th birthday) your way....I'm not sure their cabin has been assigned yet as they booked a guarantee. Should know soon though. Thank you for getting this started and have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter