Firsts! Christmas trip & as DVC members

theporterfam

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions from the pros? We recently joined DVC (Septemeber) and we so LUCKY to get a reservation at SSR 12/25-28 and at AK 12/29-1/1. Any secrets to navigating around at that time? We've been a good many times before, just never at Christmas & New Years.

We're also celebrating our son's 10th birthday-he turns 10 on the 26th. Have a reservation at Chef Mickey's and have been debating on having the room decorated or not. $400 is a lot to drop right after Christmas on room decor. Has anyone else done that & would recommend it?

Thanks so much for any tips & advice!!

Be blessed~

I am so glad you were able to secure reservations for Christmas! It is the most magical time of the year! Enjoy all of the decorations, special fireworks, parade and music!
My biggest tip during this time of the year is to be at the parks at rope drop. :santa:

I made reservations just a few weeks ago for Dec 20-28th! I managed to get the Jambo Grand Villa and a 1 bedroom club level then I am heading over to the Boardwalk for 4 nights, I am doing several tours to by pass the Holiday crowd! They had tours still available, booked them on friday... I think it will work great to avoid crowds! Good luck!
I am new DVC owner also...first christmas EVER at Disney ( been in Dec, just never a holiday) so being I book Disney Trips I wanted to experience the holidays! lol

oh and I bought a 4 ft tree at Target(25) and shipping it to disney for 30 bucks round trip...
taken one for the team!:goodvibes

Your going to love it. Christmas just adds to the magic. WDW just has a special feel to it this time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter