First Wish Cruise - questions

DisneyGuy

DIS Veteran
I’m booked for the Very Merrytime cruise on the Wish in November. I’ve only been on two cruises (one DCL) and they were a long time ago - so I have a few questions if anyone can answer…

First, I booked through a travel agent, I’m paid in full and this was prior to deciding on staying at a Disney resort for two nights prior to the cruise. I did not request transfers nor did I book my pre-cruise stay with the travel agent - I’m assuming I can just book the transfer’s myself separately from being booked with my reservation? Looks like I have to call but hope that won’t be an issue - maybe ask the travel agent to do this? Just don’t want to mess with my reservation as I’m already paid in full.

I’m staying at AKL, so in the morning do I bring my bag to the bus with me or is it picked up from my room (I believe I’ve read that here before)?

I plan to check in online but from what I’ve read, if I’m taking the Disney bus to the port, I will be assigned a PAT that way - you still check in online even with the bus, right?

Now, on board, the only thing spa related that I’d like to do is get a manicure at Hook’s - it looks like they have this service-is that something you can pre-book?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Since you booked cruise through a travel agent, you need to book transfers through them. Correct your port arrival will be attached to the transfer (and boarding group). As for pickup, they will get the bags but it is very early. Also you need to keep your ship carryon with you and carry on any alcohol.

Have fun!

If you've already booked your cruise with the travel agent, I would just have them add the hotel stay and transfers. Why spend your time on the phone when they can, plus one of the benefits IMO with a travel agent is that any issues with any portion of your trip is only one phone call to the agent instead of multiple calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter