• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First week of January crowds at US/IoA - should we stay or should we go?

princess124

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I'm sorry if this question has been answered before; I did a search, but couldn't get anything to come up.

We are looking into doing a few days at US/IoA during our January 2014 trip. We will be in Florida from January 1-8, staying onsite at Disney. My question is: what should I expect crowd-wise if we thought about heading over to US/IoA on January 2-3? I know Disney will be insane those days, so I was hoping that we could jump over and spend some time there.

I'd love to know your thoughts. Thank you in advance! :)

It is very busy during those two weeks at Universal/IOA. However, if you stay onsite, you'll have unlimited express pass access.

It is likely going to be very busy.Many schools are not back till Jan 6th.If Disney is busy ( and it will be ) Universal will likely be busy as well.Last year those days at Universal were pretty packed.Staying onsite at Universal will give you both early entry to IOA and the resort guest express pass, both which will help tremendously.But if you are not staying onsite prepare for large crowds and long waits

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter