• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First week back

fuse04

DIS Veteran
Just a quick note to say we are now back having been three weeks in WDW/Universal and had a great time. Meet up with some DIS folks for the first time which was great, fed the giraffes, had an illuminations cruise, stayed at HRH for first time, and also Kidnai, tried new restaurants.....great, great, great

If I get time I will try to do a trip report....will read Kev's first to see what he says about us :rotfl:

Rob

I think you are just making us wait!! Welcome back - you'll have to drip feed bits of the holiday:)

Welcome home Rob, was great to meet you, Sandra and Hannah.

Welcome Home, Rob.

So sorry to have missed you, Sandra, and Hannah on the 3rd. DS and I kinda hit a brick wall and took a long nap (waking up just before meet time at the Bellevue).

Pleased you had a lovely time and that you enjoyed HRH, it is our fav hotel out of the ones we have tried.

Hi Rob - it was lovely to meet you, Sandra and Hannah.

What a fun evening we had.

By the way the picture wasn't too bad :rotfl::rotfl: which is a miracle I am sure you will agree - Kev will no doubt post it on the trip report when he gets to that stage

Tammy

Welcome home, glad you had a great time.

I'm really interested to hear your thoughts on Kidani.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter