First Visit to Disney World!

Steamboat Minnie

Earning My Ears
I just had my first visit to Disney World, and it was the most magical time of my life! :cool1: I went with my boyfriend and his wonderful family. His mom (who i consider to be another mother to me) was sweet enough to invite me. Some of you may know her as TinkerbellinLouisian.

Some of the MANY things we did were:

-Have a magical meal with the princesses (Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, and my and TinkerbellinLouisian's personal favorite, Belle) in Cinderella's Castle.

-Go zooming around on segways for the Segway Tour at Epcot. This was the perfect way to have tons of fun while learning.

-Fly through space on the ever so famous Space Mountain, which just happened to be my first Disney roller coaster.:woohoo:

-Have a delicious lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby with a very inspiring and interesting Imagineer, Marcey Floyd.

AND SO MUCH MORE! I felt like a princess the entire time I was there. princess:

Glad you had a great time! I was 24 the first, and only, time I've been to Disney World and it was amazing! I'm hoping my next visit will be just as magical:wizard:

:banana: Hooray, glad you got to experience some Disney magic!!
you're so lucky you got to do the segways- i've still not gotten around to doing it! Lol.

Disney World is the most Magical place on earth. :wizard: I'm so glad you had a great trip. It helps to have a great person to introduce you too.

I hope you make back soon.

:welcome: to the DIS boards!

:thumbsup2 That's great!!
I was 29 when I made my first trip to WDW - you've already gotten to do some things I haven't done yet - and I've been 10 times!!!
I love how special we all feel when we go there. Nothing like feeling like a princess, right?
Hope you'll go back again and have more fun!

Wow! Sounds like you had a great trip!! :cool1: Glad you enjoyed it, and welcome to the Dis!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to my first WDW trip in two weeks! its been years in the making. thanks for telling us about your experience. I can hardly wait!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Thank you all so much for welcoming me and taking time to read this. I'm so excited to be on Disboards now. I cannot wait to go back to Disney, and I hope your trip is great, othello32!

Welcome to The Dis Steamboat Minnie ! You do NOT know how VERY excited I am for you to be a "Dis-er" !:cool1:

THANK YOU so much to all the PP's (Previous Posters) for being SO welcoming !

Special HUGS :hug: to each and every one of you !:thumbsup2

My trip was so MUCH MORE magical to have a First Timer with us... :goodvibes

I can't wait to bring her back (yes - AND go back myself:lmao:)... there is just so much to "See and Do" that our motto became "We'll just HAVE to come back" whenever we realized we couldn't see and do everything....

Our FIRST visit to WDW was to MK (Magic Kingdom) of course...

The kids made OP (Original Poster) keep her eyes shut at first... so here is her VERY FIRST time seeing the CASTLE!
I think it is one of my very favorite pictures !

Little did she know that I had ADR's (Advanced Dining Reservations) at CRT (Cinderella's Royal Table) for 7:10pm ! So we FP'd Space Mountain and headed there first....

100_6064.jpg

Awww, I'm so glad that you had an amazing first experience at Disney! I love your expression of seeing the castle! princess:

Welcome to the BEST place to talk about Disney!! I'm so glad your trip was magical - now we have you HOOKED!! :banana:

So glad you had a wonderful first trip! Here's to many, many more in your future!!!

Welcome to the boards and congratulations on seeing the castle! Now you will never get enough of it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter