First Visit, Deluxe or Moderate

:rolleyes1A resort that falls in the middle of your choices is the Animal Kingdom Lodge...which is gorgeous!!!! So gorgeous I bought into DVC because of it. It is the more economical of the deluxes. Plus you get to watch the animals. I stayed at CBR for my first on property visit too and loved it. Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the resorts...I have yet to be disappointed by any of them. CBR, WL, CS, BCV(2), AKV (2). That's true, Beachclub is probably my favorite as well. :rolleyes1

I thought about the AKL, but the rooms are smaller than Poly. Also, the Poly has a daybed. No sane person would attempt to share a bed with my youngest.

I feel good about my decision to get to rooms at POR. I didn't get princess rooms because my girls are just not into it. They would rather take the money saved there and para sail. They really aren't all that girly. Sigh. I'm not sure where I went wrong. :rotfl:

I thought about the AKL, but the rooms are smaller than Poly. Also, the Poly has a daybed. No sane person would attempt to share a bed with my youngest.

I feel good about my decision to get to rooms at POR. I didn't get princess rooms because my girls are just not into it. They would rather take the money saved there and para sail. They really aren't all that girly. Sigh. I'm not sure where I went wrong. :rotfl:

Where you went wrong or where you went right? Think of all the money your saving by not having to deal with BBB or any of the other princess merch. For every negative there's a positive.

Also, as first timers I think you made the right choice with POR. My girlfriend and I really like it there. If you are going to have breakfast at the Mill, try to get a table outside, it's really nice and peacful in the morning. Also, as first timers you probably won't have that much time to enjoy the amenities that you pay for at a deluxe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter