• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Visit Buttons

Did they give it to you or did you have to remind them? We're celebrating a couple of things so I don't want to seem like I'm "pin grabbing" by asking for too much.

I just got back from pop and i asked the cm behind the cash register in the store where you get the pins and she had them right there in the draw

We ended getting ours right when we checked in. The boys wore them everyday. They were so proud of them.

When we went to Disney in Sept-- my son and new wife were celebrating their honeymoon. (they were married the Saturday before we went
We were impressed that there were many different pins for celebrating being married.

Can't wait to get our First Timers...and Our Birthday ones!!! DD & My birthday same day while we are there on our trip!!!

I was there on my birthday and loved my pin!

I don't know if they still do this, but ask a CM in a store (mine was in the Canada gift shop) about a birthday message from Mickey. She called a number and sure enough! Mickey was on the other end wishing me a happy birthday!

If I loved it, I'm sure your DD will! ;)

We are going to Disney for my daughter's 4th birthday but will check in 11 days after my daughter's 4th birthday - can we still celebrate her birthday or will it be too late?

It will also be our other daughter's first time but we don't want one to have a button and not the other!

My wife and I have bought our three kids a bunch of Disney pins anf Diney themed lanyards as part of their vacation goodie bag for when we go to WDW this summer. We thought they would geta kick out of getting some pins and buttons at the parks. It sounds like loads of fun to do.

I actuallly bought myself some Disney Star Wars buttons to wear on my lanyard.

I think they'll be thrilled to get the 1st time to WDW button.

It's the little things that they tend to remember and value.

We are going to Disney for my daughter's 4th birthday but will check in 11 days after my daughter's 4th birthday - can we still celebrate her birthday or will it be too late?

As far as I'm aware, that won't be a problem. We're going during my daughter's Fall Break from school, which is 9 days after her 7th birthday, and I've been told we can still say it's her birthday. (Actually, my Catholic guilt is making me say "we're celebrating her birthday" rather than actually saying it's her birthday. :) )

Ohhh... my kids would LOVE these first visit buttons as well!! :lovestruc

Now I just have to remember this... along with the many other tips I'm reading about on this board :surfweb:

We are going again this year and celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary and my 45th birthday. Silly me thought it would be cool to get married on my birthday. Well, at least I get to celebrate both at Disney World. I love the buttons. I still have my 1st Visit button from 2007. Makes me smile everyday when I see it.

Can't wait til our trip - first time for me and my sons and it is also their birthday (twins) during the trip !!!

It will be a surprise trip for the boys. Hoping we can hold out on telling them til we land.

Can't wait til our trip - first time for me and my sons and it is also their birthday (twins) during the trip !!!

It will be a surprise trip for the boys. Hoping we can hold out on telling them til we land.

It's also our first time and I'm planning to surprise my kids as well. How exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter