• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First trip.

llambert610

Earning My Ears
Hello guys! This isn't my first trip to Disney I was there one other time when I was little so I should just say this is my first trip. We are going for my daughter 4th birthday in October.. I also have a son who will be 3 in January. I was just curious to see what other people suggest that we can do for her birthday. We are having lunch with the princess's she is being made over at BBB. There are 7 of us that are going so I am just trying to see what we can do to make her birthday a blast. Thanks in advance for all of your help..

Hi! I'm a newbie too! I've heard that you should get the buttons that say you are a first timer right away (at check in, or just inside the gates at WDW) and you can also get a birthday button for your DD. Apparently, When some of the CMs see these buttons, they will often add a little extra magic to your day.

Also, when booking ADRs, put in the reservation that you are celebrating her birthday. You can/should also mention it at TS restaurants.
I've also heard that you can pre-order a birthday cake at some of the TS restaurants and resorts- not sure how though.

You can have the Disney Florist deliver to your hotel room! They have all kinds of packages for little kids- some are super expensive but some are reasonable.

You can also play 'Tinkerbell'- buy little gifts before the trip and leave one or two for your kiddos each day.
Have fun! Your DD will love going to WDW for her birthday! What a lucky sweat pea!
Pixie dust! pixiedust:

Hello guys! This isn't my first trip to Disney I was there one other time when I was little so I should just say this is my first trip. We are going for my daughter 4th birthday in October.. I also have a son who will be 3 in January. I was just curious to see what other people suggest that we can do for her birthday. We are having lunch with the princess's she is being made over at BBB. There are 7 of us that are going so I am just trying to see what we can do to make her birthday a blast. Thanks in advance for all of your help..

Welcome!
What a special celebration for her!

Agree with pp about buttons. Have her wear button - she will be wished a "Happy Birthday" many times!

Enjoy your trip!

I'm really new to this board thing and I'm not totally sure how it works but I'm slowly figuring it out.... I think :badpc:

:rotfl:

Definitely get her a birthday button. They are free and you should be able to get them at Town Hall in the magic kingdom, your resort desk, or just about any store. If you have any table service meals, call the dining line and have them add in a note that it is DD's birthday. If you want a custom cake or chocolate cinderella's glass slipper, you would need to call private dining to order it. They even have mini cakes! Have a wonderful trip!

Welcome! :wave2: At TS restaurants, if you mention that it's someone's birthday, the servers will come out and sing for you!

Being in Disney for her birthday will be such a great memory! Enjoy!

Definitely get her a birthday button. They are free and you should be able to get them at Town Hall in the magic kingdom, your resort desk, or just about any store. If you have any table service meals, call the dining line and have them add in a note that it is DD's birthday. If you want a custom cake or chocolate cinderella's glass slipper, you would need to call private dining to order it. They even have mini cakes! Have a wonderful trip!

When you check into your resort I have always had them ask if there ar any special occasions in your party such as a Birthday or First Trip and they will give you the buttons then. Good Luck and if they don't ask then down be afraid to ask. Awesome birthday gift fr your daughter!!

I agree with others to be sure to get her a birthday button to wear. Really, your whole family should get buttons if it is your first trip... be sure to mention it upon checking in. Here's wishing you guys some extra magical pixie dust pixiedust:

1427094003.jpg

Me (DH) & Jennifer (DW) Connor (DS-8) Olivia (DD-5)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter