First Trip

SFRN97

Mouseketeer
Hi I am planning my family's first trip to Disneyland. Was wondering when is the best time to go. We want low crowds but warm weather (enough to enjoy pools) What time is best Presidents Day week in Feb. Patriots Day week in April (usually the 3rd week in April) or mid June to late Aug? Any suggestions appreciated. We have been to DisneyWorld in June (crowded and hot) Nov (somewhat crowded and cold) and September ( no crowds but hot)...:confused3

If you want warm weather, it would be rolling the dice for Feb/Mar. My trip in March this year and February last year was warm, but not pool weather warm. I guess if you were in a hotel that had a heated pool, it would be a different story. Of course coming from Massachusetts (did I spell that right?) California may feel warmer than home. We come from Canada, so California is a nice break from frigid temperatures. Of course, that means we're the only ones in t-shirts and shorts, while everyone else is in jeans and hoodies. The one BEAUTIFUL day that we've had at DLR (March 5 this year) was HOT for us and some people we saw had coats on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter