First trip with the kids!!

11.gif

Hope you have a great time!

:welcome:

to the boards!!!

Kids and Disney.........

What a combo!!!

But then again we ALL become kids when we get to Disney......;)

My sister and her husband are taking their daughter, who is just over 2, for the first time in March. My mom and dad are going, as am I, so the whole family is really wildly excited! I hope you and your family have as much fun as we're planning to! :)

I am soooo excited and they are too. I think I will probably cry when we first see Cinderella's Castle, lol. :)

Hi meeda - so exciting to plan first kiddie trip! We just booked our first with the kids too. Last trip was 14 yrs ago with DH before we got married. I have to contain myself for almost 5 months until June 21 (well 19 is when we start the trek).
Rodeo:drive:

Congratulations! Have a fabulous time. I am going this April with a little girl who has never been and I cannot wait to see her face! You will have a blast!

Welcome to DISboards. How I wish we can booked a trip as early as anyone here. We just got there last Christmas holidays and the experience is really wonderful. Now we are planning to go back for the next holidays. But I want as early than that.:thumbsup2

Have a safe trip everyone. :)

I hope you have a great time! I'm taking my 2 boys, husband and MIL for our first trip Mar 21-28. We can't wait!

Just to let you know, when your staying with a young kid, you can call the front desk and request a wake-up call(best to do it at a wierd time like 6:47, 49, 48, etc.) you should let your child answer it. Most the time if thats not a very requested time, your more likely to get mickey mouse or goofy to wake you up in the mornings! Your kid will be so happy and mornings will be much better if your child is not an earlybird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter