• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First trip with RCCI in 3 weeks - do I need to do anything else?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Our first cruise with Royal is in 3 weeks! We have been on a cruise with Carnival but it was a short one and it was several years ago, so we feel like first timers.

I have printed all the documentation from the Cruise Documents section of our online account with Royal. I've signed the waivers, purchased drink packages and internet, and have excursions booked and planned. We have all our dining and show reservations. Aside from these things and our passports, is there anything I'm forgetting or anything else I still need in terms of documentation? I have our Set Sail passes and luggage tags handy with my carry on bag. I printed the more detailed cruise documents just in case but it looks like I probably don't need that?

Appreciate the help!

I'll be on Oasis... does documentation, etc. vary by ship?
No, but the services offered can. Some of the older ships have less.

Did you print out your luggage tags? In the past I put a mini stapler in my carry on so I could attach them after the flight. Sometimes they can get ripped off during handling.

No, but the services offered can. Some of the older ships have less.

Did you print out your luggage tags? In the past I put a mini stapler in my carry on so I could attach them after the flight. Sometimes they can get ripped off during handling.

I did! I have plastic sleeves that I put them in so I can fasten them to our luggage before we get to the port. Aside from our Set Sail pass and our luggage tags, is there any other document we may need from Royal? Seems weird to not get anything in the mail! lol

I'll be on Oasis... does documentation, etc. vary by ship?

No, sorry didn't mean to imply that. Yes, it does seem weird not to get anything in the mail. I think you have all the documents just don't forget your birth certificate/passport and driver's license. Enjoy...we loved the Oasis!

I did! I have plastic sleeves that I put them in so I can fasten them to our luggage before we get to the port. Aside from our Set Sail pass and our luggage tags, is there any other document we may need from Royal? Seems weird to not get anything in the mail! lol
Nope, that's it. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter