• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First trip with quick service dining

Mustangdi

Mouseketeer
Would like suggestions for best qs dining options. We have done regular and deluxe but not qs. What locations are the best? We have park hoppers and don't mind going to a resort with qs dining. I am looking forward to not being tied down by deluxe dining this trip.

Our favorites are:

Earl of Sandwich-DTD
Wolfgang Pucks-DTD
Tangierine Cafe-Epcot
Sunshine Seasons-Epcot
Captain Cooks-Poly
Roaring Forks-WL
Flame Tree BBQ-AKL

I've also heard that the Pepper Market at CSR has a buffet for breakfast and lunch for CS credits-it's supposed to be a great deal!!

Favorites:

Cosmic Rays - MK
Wolfgang Pucks - DTD
ABC Commissary - DHS
FlameTree BBQ - AK
Fish & Chips - England @ Epcot
Sunshine Seasons - Epcot (The Land)
Peco's Bill's - MK

Have fun!!

AK: Flame Tree BBQ
DHS: Starring Rolls or Backlot Express
MK: Columbia Harbour House or Cosmic Rays
Epcot: too many to list, but probably our favourites are Sunshine Seasons and Kringla Bakery.
DTD: WPE, Earl of Sandwich or Cookes of Dublin

Resorts: While I think that most of the resorts have decent CS, I would definitely not waste my time by travelling to any resort just for CS. Now TS, that's a whole 'nuther matter.

I was on the quick service plan a year ago and loved it!

My favorite in Epcot is sunshine seasons. They have lots of different options beyond a hamburger or chicken fingers.

We LOVED wolfgang puck express in DTD - you get a lot of food for your money. I was shocked it counted as CS.

We also enjoy Flame Tree in AK.

MK - Columbia Harbour House - My fav
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons
AK - Flame Tree Barbeque
DHS - Pizza Planet
DTD - Earl of Sandwich

Although we do like the DP, the trip we took with the QSDP was really relaxed! No worries about getting to restaurants for reservations. It was definitely a totally "go with the flow" trip.

We enjoyed:
MK Columbia Harbor House. Fried shrimp platter, tuna sandwich.
WL Roaring Forks had a good BBQ pork flat bread
DTD Wolfgang Pucks. Really really good. Had breakfast here once and dinner many times. Really good QS choice. It definitely feels a step above the average QS.
EP The countries offer good QS stops. We used to love grabbing an order of fish and chips from the Yorkshire in "England" and going to listen to the "fake Beatles" (as my kids called them). The Japanese QS has ok sushi.
AK The Yak and Yeti QS stand was good. We got an order of the Honey Chicken. It was really tasty and a large serving.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter