chrissy41678

Mouseketeer
Just a little background info...

Cast of Characters:
DH - Tim (26)
DW - Chrissy (24) - That's me!
MIL - Linda (49)
FIL - Mike (49)

This was my first trip and their 3rd. They hadn't been back in 17 years. We were there September 16th-20th and the crowds were really light (we only needed FastPass once) Thanks to the hubby for putting together our Trip Report Website. You can check it out here

:Pinkbounc Chrissy :Pinkbounc

I just relived my September trip with you....and for that I thank you.....you did so much each day....did the older generation do tower of terror and rock and roller coaster?? .....I finally did RNR and loved it....I would do it again and shall when we go in December......thanks so much for your report.....and your photos were gorgeous

Great Report and Pics. Looks like you had a wonderful trip!

Thanks for sharing your website with us :D ! You have some really terrific pictures, especially of Fantasmic and Illuminations. My nightime shots never come out!

Originally posted by pumba
...did the older generation do tower of terror and rock and roller coaster??

Thank you for the kind words :) Yes, everyone did RNR & Tower of Terror at least once, although the FIL took a little bit more convincing. (Afterwards, he said he actually enjoyed RNR!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter