First trip to WDW in just 27 days!!

k23m

Earning My Ears
We're super excited to have switched from Christmas countdown to Disney countdown! My 2 daughters (6 and 8), and my parents and I are heading to WDW for the first time. We've gotten 5 day tickets (no hoppers). I'm having a hard time deciding which parks to visit. I was planning to NOT plan too much, but with wanting fastpasses, now I'm panicking that I haven't planned enough!

For sure we want 2 days in magic kingdom, and 1 (at least) in Animal Kingdom. What would you do on your 5th day?

Go to HS which if you if you are there at roge drop , you could to in half day . Then head back and get in a few of your favorites .

Go to HS which if you if you are there at roge drop , you could to in half day . Then head back and get in a few of your favorites .
they do not have park hoppers

I would just pick a day for each park if will not be the crowded in feb ( yes there will be other people and some lines will be an hour to an hour and a half)

for each park find your 3 must do rides/ things to do and see if you can get a FP for them some things are running out of option this way you can still do things last minute I would do your FP starting around 11 normally the first hour or so the parks are open the lines are not that long any you do not want to wast a FP when not really needed and I would use my last one around 3 or 4 this way you could get another one, but if there is a must do and there is only one time for that ride do it ( like 7DMT or TT both can have very long lines even right after rope drop)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter