First trip to WDW in 21 years!!! ***Over 600 pics***

Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07
:sad1: The bubble burst...I must go now....Truman needs me.

:lmao:

Yes, you must! :thumbsup2

So does that mean you are trying to kick me out of hear randy...I guess I will go now.

Who am I kidding i cant leave my ATL buddy.

Go Cubbies, But thanks for letting us have Maddox back for a while.

Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07
:sad1: The bubble burst...I must go now....Truman needs me.

Yes, you must! :thumbsup2

So does that mean you are trying to kick me out of hear randy...I guess I will go now.

Who am I kidding i cant leave my ATL buddy.

Go Cubbies, But thanks for letting us have Maddox back for a while.

Oh, sorry...didn't mean for it to sound like that...LOL! I should have said "yes, you must save the bubble!" :thumbsup2

Great TR! I just read the whole thing in one sitting. Your sons are so adorable. It put a smile on my face every time I saw the wonder in their eyes.

Good Morning! I finally finished your report! I LOVED it! You got some great shots of your sons. I wonder how many you'll blow up and frame! So many choices.

This was a great trip report, knowing the background, and how everything came full circle! Congrats on such a wonderful "Happily Ever After"! :cloud9:

Good Morning! I finally finished your report! I LOVED it! You got some great shots of your sons. I wonder how many you'll blow up and frame! So many choices.

This was a great trip report, knowing the background, and how everything came full circle! Congrats on such a wonderful "Happily Ever After"! :cloud9:

Good morning Glenda! I'm so glad you enjoyed my trip report. Thanks for the nice comments! :)

subscribing not only are the children adorable but you have TONS of pics! FUN FUN!

I finally finished reading...and I must say I enjoyed every second of it!
You are SO talented! Your pictures are gorgeous, and they make me all that more excited about my trip in 11 days! I am going to take a lot more time to take in the scenic beauty of the World Showcase. In past vacations, we've been so rushed. Last year I only had 3 1/2 days of park time...so I missed out on a lot. Also, your family seems to really know how to make the most of your vacation! And you're lucky to have such well-behaved boys! BTW, I think Andrew looks like you as a baby (in the pic from your other thread).

That's a great idea, Scott! I was thinking of doing a custom frame due to the elongated dimensions of the image, but buying a 6-slot horizontal frame would be easier.

Yes, I'm sad the trip is over and can't wait to return. Austin has been earning an allowance from his grandmother (with whom he is staying during the day until he begins school next week), and he reported that he was going to earn enough money doing chores to pay for another trip to WDW...LOL!

I also LOVE the keyboard pictures...and agree with the 6-slot frame idea! :thumbsup2

Aw that is SO CUTE! Maybe if his grandmother is GENEROUS, he WILL earn that money!

first things first,...glad everything with your son is going to be okay....second, congrats on the house, it is going to be a busy weekend for you guys...third....loved the pictures...4th, how come you didnt take pictures of the outside of the seaside, you know the bubble that is around it....:lmao: sorry i crack myself up even if I dont crack up others....:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: hey, you got me laughing! That is one of my favorite movies. I love Jim Carrey...started watching The Number 23 two nights ago but I fell asleep. :confused3 (long busy weekend...but I might finish it tonight)

Anywho, this was just SO awesome. I am so glad I had the chance to catch up. The best pictures I've ever seen of WDW! And the pics of Destin were gorgeous, too! I recognized a lot of those places.

I finally finished reading...and I must say I enjoyed every second of it!
You are SO talented! Your pictures are gorgeous, and they make me all that more excited about my trip in 11 days! I am going to take a lot more time to take in the scenic beauty of the World Showcase. In past vacations, we've been so rushed. Last year I only had 3 1/2 days of park time...so I missed out on a lot. Also, your family seems to really know how to make the most of your vacation! And you're lucky to have such well-behaved boys! BTW, I think Andrew looks like you as a baby (in the pic from your other thread).

Thanks Cheri! 11 days! I'm excited for you! Andrew resembles several people in our family, so we haven't yet determined who he's going to end up looking like. But he does look like me in this photo (is this the one you were referring to?):

Sharon-Randy-Kenneth-4-69.jpg

I also LOVE the keyboard pictures...and agree with the 6-slot frame idea! :thumbsup2

Aw that is SO CUTE! Maybe if his grandmother is GENEROUS, he WILL earn that money!

Yes, it would be nice if she were that generous. ;)

Anywho, this was just SO awesome. I am so glad I had the chance to catch up. The best pictures I've ever seen of WDW! And the pics of Destin were gorgeous, too! I recognized a lot of those places.

You're too kind! Glad you enjoyed the pics. And I see that you've been to Destin also. We often see tags from Louisiana when we're there (and at Orange Beach, AL too). :thumbsup2

yes, that pic is one of them. It is always hard to tell with kids...sometimes they change back and forth as they grow older.

Well, this was by far the best trip report I have ever enjoyed on the DIS!
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
It was especially great to be able to read along easily by clicking on all the links you provided!
You had a great trip, and I am in awe of all your wonderful photos too!
Thanks!

Well, this was by far the best trip report I have ever enjoyed on the DIS!
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
It was especially great to be able to read along easily by clicking on all the links you provided!
You had a great trip, and I am in awe of all your wonderful photos too!
Thanks!

Thanks teentoddlermom! I'm glad you enjoyed my trip report so much. You're too kind! :thumbsup2

Randy,

We finally took our Disney trip last week - what an adventure! :) We took lots of pictures, but no where near the 600 plus pictures you took. Kudos to you!!! :D

By the way, I'm glad to see you've gotten 26 pages of comments. You deserve it!!!

Randy,

We finally took our Disney trip last week - what an adventure! :) We took lots of pictures, but no where near the 600 plus pictures you took. Kudos to you!!! :D

By the way, I'm glad to see you've gotten 26 pages of comments. You deserve it!!!

Thanks Michele! Glad you had a great trip last week! Have you posted a trip report?

Hi Randy,
It's been a pleasure getting to know you and your family! What a great Trip Report. You are a fabulous photographer! what a great eye! Thank you for sharing your memories and your trip. You have an absolutely lovely family.

On a different note...I had a question for ya....How did you feel about that horrible Swan looming over France? That looked REALLY bad to me.. I've never seen it from that angle.

Melissa

Hi Randy,
It's been a pleasure getting to know you and your family! What a great Trip Report. You are a fabulous photographer! what a great eye! Thank you for sharing your memories and your trip. You have an absolutely lovely family.

On a different note...I had a question for ya....How did you feel about that horrible Swan looming over France? That looked REALLY bad to me.. I've never seen it from that angle.

Melissa

Thanks for the nice comments Melissa! Personally, I like the whimsical, postmodern design of the Swan, but it does detract from the view of France from the other side of the lagoon. By the way, that reminds me of something interesting I discovered recently. When the Tower of Terror was built, imagineers realized that it would appear in the background of the Morocco pavilion at Epcot, so they designed it to blend in with the Moroccan architecture so as not to spoil the illusion (perhaps they learned their lesson from the example of the Swan looming over France). Check out the photo in this link to see how well the two blend together:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/85/Epcot_maroco.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter