First Trip to DLP

CoMickey

<font color=red>Happy Dweedle... or is that Tweedl
Hi All -

First, I have to say that you all are a wealth of information and I have learned so much from this thread and I've only begun to plan our first trip to France and to DLP in early Oct.

We live an hour from Disneyland and go as often as possible. We have AP's and I have a Premier AP since I also travel to WDW at least twice a year. I am beyond excited to visit DLP!

Besides spending 3 days in DLP we will also be doing a self guided bike tour in the Loire Valley and spending a week in Paris. We've rented an apartment in Paris taking advice from friends who visit often. I can't wait to experience all that Paris has to offer and take in as much as possible but allowing some down time to enjoy a few glasses of wine, a picnic and a flea market.

I will be traveling with my DAlmostH whom I met while on vacation at WDW - needless to say Disney holds a very special place in our hearts!

Thank you all in advance for questions that I am sure will come up.

looking forward to hearing more about your trip:goodvibes

I just need to warn you it is not Disney as we know it. It is good and somethings are even better like the castle. But the service and smiles is missing when at DLP. Lower your expectations and enjoy the beauty of DLP.

There seem to be a lot of Americans considering a trip over to our humble DLP lately. Not that I'm complaining, I think DLP deserves a lot more love, glad to see Americans giving it a whirl!

Is the exchange rate really good right now? I wasnt sure if the flash sale was worldwide or not. Though when we called DLP's guest services earlier to book Disney Express, we were told the lines were getting jammed with lots of new bookings for DLP and WDW this week XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter