first trip to Aulani, any and all info/tips wanted

Definitely plan some sort of grocery/Costco trip. They are close to the resort....drive not walk. It really helps you save money on food. I am a go on vacation and don't cook type of person.....but the food was expensive in Hawaii.

My kids never wanted to leave the resort, so we "forced" them! We went to Pearl Harbor, and it was very special. But my family enjoys History and those types of events. I couldn't see flying all the way there and not going to Pearl Harbor. It was a must for us!

Seeing the turtles up close and personal in the ocean was so cool and a highlight for my kids! It is within walking distance of the hotel.

We went during the summer....4th of July actually. The resort is very busy, but we were still able to do everything we wanted.

They have Boogie Boards you can use on the beach. Super fun! Free of charge but only get for a certain amount time.

It was an amazing vacation for my family. My daughter cried when it was time to leave. Hope you have a great trip and make some great memories!

Not sure if you are going to other islands which will lenghten your trip, but 5 days coming from the East coast is tough. I would suggest at least 7. The time change is brutal for the first couple of days, and then it will be time go home :)

Not sure if you are going to other islands which will lenghten your trip, but 5 days coming from the East coast is tough. I would suggest at least 7. The time change is brutal for the first couple of days, and then it will be time go home :)

Ugh, you are not kidding! Getting reaclamated back to "home time" was tough also. So, second time around, we did a "pit stop" in LA and did Disneyland for 4 days. Made it much easier to adjust to the time changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter