First Trip Going Through Make A Wish

dskmomma22

Earning My Ears
Hello all, we are going to Disney/Florida for the first time in October. We are going through Make A Wish for my 4 year old daughter. We are all very excited, but I am super overwhelmed with all the information to take in. Any tips to make this as fun and easy as possible? It will be my husband and I and our three kids boy 7, girl who is the wish kid 4, and boy 3. Also, does anyone know where I can get cheap or donated outfits for the kids? Had planned to make them all up, but finances aren't good. I want this to be an unforgettable trip! THANKS!

Welcome and hope your Wish trip is magical.
There is a Wish thread near the top of this board that should help you with some of your questions.

For the costume question, some people have good luck on www.etsy.com
I've seen lots of good costumes for inexpensive prices at places like Goodwill, including some originally expensive ones from the Disney Store for a few dollars. Kids tend to use the costume for one year and then want a different one, so the old one gets donated.

Another option is to check Pinterest for DIY options using items you already have or can get cheaply. Many of these are done using items you already had, but never thought to put them together to make a costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter