First Trip Camping, Which Loop????

GHBG35

Earning My Ears
I searched but didn't have much luck. We are going the first week of April for 9 days, I have built my Disney Lamp post:). I have reserved dinners at multiple places, Have reserved Tea for my Daughter's 4th Birthday princess:. Now Disney is asking for Loop Preference.

I know they are premium sites One 40 Foot Rv for the In-laws, and I have a 36' Fifthwheel and I am double pulling a Golf Cart. I would prefer to be a little secluded and have the Cart, so I don't need to be close to the Bath Houses or anything. My Kids are about to be 2 and about to be 4 so I don't need to be close to the attraction either. Any suggestions?

By the way the boards have been really helpful, the whole First trip planning was a bit intimidating at first but you experts have really helped.

Welcome to the camping boards !
Sounds like you have everything set up pretty well for your Fort trip, :thumbsup2
When I reserve a loop, I ask for one onna canal (so I can fish:goodvibes)
I like 300 or 500..

I searched but didn't have much luck. We are going the first week of April for 9 days, I have built my Disney Lamp post:). I have reserved dinners at multiple places, Have reserved Tea for my Daughter's 4th Birthday princess:. Now Disney is asking for Loop Preference.

I know they are premium sites One 40 Foot Rv for the In-laws, and I have a 36' Fifthwheel and I am double pulling a Golf Cart. I would prefer to be a little secluded and have the Cart, so I don't need to be close to the Bath Houses or anything. My Kids are about to be 2 and about to be 4 so I don't need to be close to the attraction either. Any suggestions?

By the way the boards have been really helpful, the whole First trip planning was a bit intimidating at first but you experts have really helped.

we have 7 kids and we really liked the 1400 loop bc it was close to the pool,movies andthe meadow trading post.

I appreciate it, I downloaded the Google Maps FW. So I will checkout these choices. 7 Kids in a Camper, WOW!!!! Quick question regarding sites, I noticed the sites have a sand pit behind the cement pad. Is that for all pads or just ones reserved for tent camping?

I appreciate it, I downloaded the Google Maps FW. So I will checkout these choices. 7 Kids in a Camper, WOW!!!! Quick question regarding sites, I noticed the sites have a sand pit behind the cement pad. Is that for all pads or just ones reserved for tent camping?

We put two tents up ( two kids per tent ) The rest of us stay in the motorhome , and now we have two grand kids. We love the Fort. I believe the premium sites are all paved, preferred and full hook up still have the crushed shells

OK we have a 45ft.Class A Motorhome. We have a small dog and 2 GC ages 4 and 8. Any suggestions for a premium site loop # please.:goodvibes

I like 400 or 500 with a pup and kiddos. Convenient to the marina and dog park/walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter