First timers!!

mrslfc

Earning My Ears
Hi

We are going to DLP for the first time at the end of next month, what are your top tips and must dos?

Also I guess a lot of girls dress up while in the park but do boys? I am trying to decide whether or not to take a couple of outfits for my DS who is 5?

Thanks

I saw some boys dressed up last week - definitely I think it would be fine! There were some outfits for sale at the parks too - Olaf, Woody, Spiderman, Pirate . .

There are a lot of boys who dress up, so yes, take it.

We'll be there at the end of next month too :banana:

Are going to have character dinner? Where are you staying?

Thanks looks like Buzz and Spiderman are coming with me then :charac4: :thumbsup2
Getting excited now DS still has no idea :banana:

We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel and yes hopefully planning to have a character dinner :hyper:

So you're going to have lots of fun staying in DLH. Make most use of EMH, book character character dinner in advance. Be sure to meet Spiderman and Buzz then if little one are coming with you. Be sure to watch Dreams at least once, it's a great show.
Are you going to surprise DS?

Thanks for the tips I will get character dinner booked
We will defiantly try and see Spiderman and Buzz! Are you able to find out times and places of character meets?
It is a total surprise for DS, he knows we are going to France for a few days but that's it also Grandparents are coming with us and he has no idea about that either!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter