First-timers trip report days 1,2,3,and 4

First-timer

DIS Veteran
ok it was just like in the commercial..... i could not sleep i was so excited to get to WDW..... i made my family leave like 3 hours earily so nothing could go wrong and the night before i tripple-checked the bags..... so we got to the airport and sat....... what was i thinking did i think they were going to say "oh the przerackis are here lets get going".... NOT!! The plane takes off and everthing went great!!! we got to florida and i was expecting to see signes for ME.... well i didnt so i asked he told me to take the elevator to another level...... well we got in an elevator all right we got into the workers elevator..... went down and ended up in the basement....a janitor was walking by and i asked where is the ME?? he laughed ...... take the main elevator and you will see signs..... how embarrasing..... but we all got a good laugh!! i find the ME desk and alot of people were not happy and one lady yelled...."this is no ****en magical express!!" wow im glad my kids werent there..... its vacation..... be patient!!! everything went smooth!! i loved ME we hopped aboard the shuttle and off we go.... we got to AKL and it was beautiful!!! went to our room which i didnt think it would be ready but it was.... then got a bite to eat..... went back to the room and our bags were there.... got ready and went to MK..... it was just so much to take in!!! walked into MK and a man stopped me and handed me 4 fastpasses to any ride we wanted to goto.... wow thats magic!!!! i guess i didnt do my homework because we used the passes at stictchs great excape.... got in and sat down and dd 9 looks at me and (i forgot my glow necklaces at the room) says..... im scared of stitch!!! it got really dark and thats all she wrote.... she didnt like it at all...... and the little girl infront of us was screaming..... but i held her hand and she made it out fine..... so that kind of scared her the rest of the rides.... she would not go on many rides after that.... so dh and i took turns trading kids so dd 15 could go on all the rides.... but all in all we had a blast!!!! dh is a hunter and just had to get a picture of a duck flying infront of the castle... and wouldnt you know he got it!!! then we walked around and took in all the sights....... the next day we went to epcot....... i loved sorin!!! so did everyone else!!! and crush also was great..... my dd 15 wants to work with animals when she gets older..... that is also one of the reasons we picked AKL.... well there is more to come.......
Disneyday4114.jpg
[/IMG]

great, great reporting...and even better recovery. :thumbsup2 .
your so talented..i can already tell this is going to be a great
family vacation. may i ask, is this your first report?. also 2 great
pictures. you guys should be in a disney commercial. i do a
little bow hunting and appricated that great camera "shot".
best wishes for your character "hunting". :cool1:

Starting out great --- I'm not going til June but sometimes I can't sleep either I'm so excited :sunny:

Great start to your trip! What a magical start! Can't wait to hear more.

Thanks for posting.

you made me sooooo excited and I can hardly wait for my vacation......YIPPEE...thanks for your report and all the magic you have found already

day 2 i still could not sleep!!! i woke at 5:00 am but i let dh and the girls sleep till 7:00am. Went to Maras for breakfast.... kids absolutly loved the mickey head waffles!!then we went back to the room and got ready for Epcot. dd 9 loved to run to the bus stop to see if our bus was there to get on and go..... so she said that was her job for the vacation....a few times the bus was there and after she yelled at us to hurry.... we all start running like wild animals......... then we got to the bus all out of breath and the driver would sit and wait a few more min. to see if anyone else was comming or not.... so each time this would happen and yes we all ran each and every time....lolol but then we would get on the bus and just laugh!!! the bus drivers were so nice!!! so off to epcot we go........we went on soarin the turtle talk with crush...... they were both awsome!!!! walked through the aquarium and watched the huge manatees eat heads of lettuce..... then off to test track....dd wasnt to sure she wanted to go but we talked her into it.... she said it was ok she guesses..... then we went to see honey i shrunk the audience...... dd says well this isnt to scary.....(she had her glasses off) i said well no...... because its all blurry...... she laughed!!! not sure what got into her.... she goes on all the rides at geauga lake and ceder point... all except demon drop and superman..... but she was afraid of most of the rides here..... so i think in 2 yrs when we go back she will want to go onto all the rides..... after that we went back to AKL to freshen up for dinner at Boma's... wow that was a great dinner..... i was open to try all of the food a little spicy but very good!!! then we just hung out at the lodge..... went swimming and watch the animals.... they also have something for the kids 4 times a day where they learn about africa.... and at the end of the class which is only like 15 min. or so they earn a bead and put it on a string it was pretty neat!! my dd 9 ended up with 5 beads on a string...... the next day we went to AK.... my dd 15 absolutly loved this park..... we went on the kilamanjaro safari even though we knew we were going on it with the sunrise safari.... i wanted to see what the difference between the two were.... we went to get a fast pass for expadition everest right away..... then went on primeval whirl which my dh doesnt like spinny rides..... he laughed the whole entire time!!! it was funny just watching him!!!then went on dinosaur..... dd9 was leary about this one too..... untill she heard a woman was trying the ride out for her kids ages 2 and 4...... after we got off she really didnt like that one either..... then back to EE...... oh my dh rode it with dd 15 first ..... she loved it!!! so then dd15 and my turn...... wow that was a great ride...... dh got a good pic of us commin out of the tunnel....then we went to rafikis planet watch ..... that was pretty neat..... then off to rainforest cafe..... now thats what i call a fun place to eat!!! and the girls got the light up glasses they are so cool after that back to the lodge.....to get ready for downtown disney...... that place was a shoppers heaven!!! i scrapbook so i spent alot of time in the disney memories store!!!! but hey dh got off easy i only spent 80.00 there..... i took alot of pics there too!!! all together i took about 850 pics in a 7 day trip.....

day 4 i had to pack everything up because we had resses for the conceirge level so we took the bags to the bell hop and got everyone ready to go to chef mickeys.... i am a very prompt person..... i need to get where i have to be either earily or exactly on time..... well everyone wasnt too happy when we got to our 10:30 am resses at 9:30 and we even took the bus to MK and rode then rode the monorail all the way around to see the sights...... i guess i didnt calculate that one very wellll so they ended up taking us a half hour earily.... that was very good food also!!! then back to MK for a few before we had resses for horseback riding..... the girls loved that..... it was at fort wilderness.... so we went earily (of course) we check out that lodge.... very nice also...... had a bite to eat then took the bus to the stables..... signed a waiver for all of us...... and then got on a horse.... i really didnt like this very much..... but i did it for the kids.... the horses were huge!!! our guides were great!!!! i freaked out once because i thought the horse was trying to bite me.... well it turns out a fly was on his belly..... boy did i feel foolish..... i was holding on for dear life and didnt even look back to see anyone else..... i was infront.....i guess dd9 wasnt even holding on.... she was leaning over petting her horse!!! and dd had to trot..... that was funny at least everyone else was laughing..... not me i was with head straight and in a single file line just like i was told before we left..... my horses nose was practacly up the guides horses butt...... glad that was over........ then back to AKL to check in to the concierge level..... still a nice view and much bigger room and had some finger food and juice and dh had a headache so he took a nap and the girls and i went to the pool and hot tub..... let dh sleep for a few

day 5 off to mgm studios...... watched the mulch sweat and sheres band dd 9 loved them..... then to indiana jones show and got a fast pass to tower of terror..... first dh and dd15 goes and me and dd 9 are waiting in the gift shop where they get off...... so we are sitting there and up walks a cm..... (mind you i even offered a sum of money for dd 9 to go on the ride .... no dice) anyway a cm comes up and chats with us..... he says how did you like the ride? to my dd 9 she says ..... oh i wont go im to scared!! he says....how bout i make a deal...... i will give you this pin ( a mickey pin exclusive only in tokyo) and get you and your family in the back door so no waiting in lines.......... and i will even give you a free pic of the ride while your on it.... yeah that like cost 20.00 ..... if you go on it right now......... i looked at my dd and she looked at me........ and i said remember the money ill give you that too...... look at all this you will get if you just try it once..... she said NO WAY !!!!! i said oh well at least i still get to ride it when my dh anddd 15 comes back..... he said "ill be right over there if you change your mind" to my dd 9 ..... but nothing could crack her....llolololololl anyway when dd 15 and i went on it i said good thing she did say no because i really didnt see her going through with it anyway...... i loved it though!!!! then we walked around a bit and went on RRC and then to lights motor and action....... then back to the lodge..... to be continued.............( dont you hate when shows do that)....... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
vicki

Wow - you REALLY did your homework for this one. Staying at AKL, dining at Boma, Breakfast at Chef Mickey's, horseback riding...! VERY impressive for a First timer

I can never sleep the night before either.

I enjoyed reading about your adventure.

Thanks for posting!

Enjoyed reading your reports ~ Thanx for sharing.

Thanks for sharng! I am loving your report. I too am "prompt" and laughed out loud at you being an hour early! But it sounds like it worked out in the end :thumbsup2 . Being timely can often be the cause of tension between me and DH, his motto is" I will get there when Im supposed to" :furious:

Please keep posting
Oh and I am glad DD held her ground and didnt go on Tower. Good girl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter