First timers at US/IOA-very impressed!

Docwoods

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I've been a lurker for a few years now,but was not moved to register until getting back from our trip on Monday.Despite the rain,we had a wonderful time at the Royal Pacific Resort,City Walk,and the parks.Hotel was terrific,employees were great and pleasant,the parks were clean and an absolute blast,the food was really good and priced reasonably-I could go on and on.How refreshing to be able to dine where and when we wanted instead of checking the calendar to make adrs.I've sung the praises of US/IOA to anyone who will listen.Of course,our enjoyment was enhanced by the great people on this board.Thanks again!

Welcome to the board and glad you enjoyed what most of us been doing for years.:thumbsup2

That's GREAT news! :banana: We are headed to RPR in a couple of weeks for the first time. :dance3: It's great hearing back from folks. Thanks!

Yes!!!! We go in just a little over a week and I'm getting so excited. Thanks for giving us such good news. :)

Thanks for reporting back!!! Glad you had a great vacation.

Oh -

Welcome to the Darkside!!! :cool2:

Its great to hear you had a good time and we love Universal and RPR and to those that are going for the first time just to let you know its going to spoil you :thumbsup2
I know it has us and DW will not stay anywhere but the RPR now :)

:thumbsup2 Fantastic to hear you had such a great time and enjoyed the RPR.

We are relative newbies to America, never mind US/IOA and like you love it there. Glad to hear good reports from the hotel, I think we`ll be extremely happy there for our trip :goodvibes

I'll be there in a few days! I can't wait. :) Good to hear back and excited to read more trip reports this summer..

Now I'm getting excited. We go end of August and NOT having any ADR's makes me nervous, but DH LOVES it. He prefers a more "wing it" approach to vacation (which you just can't do at Disney), so I think he is really looking forward to our US/IOA trip in August.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! The FOTL was absolutely amazing-you get really spoiled!We noticed some differences betweeen Disney and US/IOA-at Disney,the queues are more elaborate,but at US/IOA they seem to put more attention in the ride itself.Universal LOVES their pyrotechnics-things were really over the top as far as visuals go.We also found that the rides and shows were much longer due to people having better atttention spans.The team members we had for Jaws,Disaster,Horror Makeup Show and T2 were excellent.Just a marvelous experience-hopefully going again in October!

Just a marvelous experience-hopefully going again in October!
Just in time for HHN.
3.gif

Thanks to all for the warm welcome! The FOTL was absolutely amazing-you get really spoiled!We noticed some differences betweeen Disney and US/IOA-at Disney,the queues are more elaborate,but at US/IOA they seem to put more attention in the ride itself.Universal LOVES their pyrotechnics-things were really over the top as far as visuals go.We also found that the rides and shows were much longer due to people having better atttention spans.The team members we had for Jaws,Disaster,Horror Makeup Show and T2 were excellent.Just a marvelous experience-hopefully going again in October!

Its addictive!!!! ......and like Metro said, in time for HHN !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter