• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

first timers, are pool towels provided?

nitsirk987

Mouseketeer
hello,

staying at ssr & bcv in october, first time using our new dvc membership.. didn't know if big pool towels were provided to guests or are we better off bringing our own from home?

:wave2:

Towels are provided at the pool. Save room in the suitcases and keep you beach towels home.

Just wanted to confirm though that these are not "big" pool towels, they are the same size as normal bath towels, but you can ask for more than one.

Also, if you go to the water parks I don't think they provide any towels. We ended up bringing ours from home and using them both at SAB and at BB.

I was at Typhoon Lagoon last summer and they had towels. I always like to bring my own BIG beach towels however to TL and SAB because I am a spoiled brat!::yes:: :earsboy: :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter