First timers and old timers trip to magic kingdom

stephhtigger

Earning My Ears
Hey all i would like to see if anyone would be willing to help with my T-Shirt Design. Someone designed our shirts for our Cruise in March which we loved. But unfortunately i can not remember her name. Sorry :sad2: But i was looking for something on the same line for a trip we are taking this October with my family to the magic kingdom. We will be taking some who have never been to disney before and some that have only been once along time ago and some that have been many times (ME) :goodvibes So this is what i had in mind.

A plain black mickey head with Walt Disney World in one ear, 2013 in the other ear,
and For the First Time in the center of mickey for one
and then one with For the First Time Again
and then have one that says For the First Time Again an Again an Again an Again .........
I would like the print in Lime Green as our shirts are Lime Green. This is going on the back of the shirts and for the front i would like just the mickey head with our names in the center. If i could i would like the Disney Font, or the Magic Kingdom font if anyone has it. Our names are
Stephanie, Cliff, April, Alex, Tiffany, Zoey, Kim, Steve, Becca, Daisy, and Stevie.
and if it is not too much trouble if i could get one of the ones that just says for the first time in a lime green mickey head with black writing as this is for the 4 month old that is going and we could only find one lime green onesy so we had to get a black one in case she messes up one she can have another one
Thanks everyone in advanced for your response I hope i covered all the details if i left out anything please let me know. Thanks again so excited :woohoo:

use the Advanced Search for the forum and you can search for other posts of yours

Thanks for the advice, it was Eva, but it looks like she is no longer doing designs as far as i can tell by seaching for her post, i am not real savy with the seach engine. So if anyone knows that i am incorrect please let me know. Thanks again for your time.

no wonder I never heard of this DISer....she was DISigning on the cruise forum and not on this one.....

I can do some Mickey heads

That would be great I tried doing it myself but i can not get the font size or placing to look right, I think i can do the ones with our names on them those should be easy enough if you could just do the main ones for the back of the shirts that would be great. Thanks again.
I tried to include a copy of the one i did but i can not get it to copy into the post,

Those are great is there any way you can put For the on one line and First time on the next line so it will be bigger on the mickey, and the one with the again and again on it could you make the and agains smaller then the for the frist time. and add to infinity and beyond smaller then the agains after the ..... IF it is not too much touble i really appreciate you doing these thanks so much oh and the baby is Zoey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter