• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First timer

ferrero121

Mouseketeer
I'm going to wdw in sept 2013.. Well now were thinking about going back down in feb or march 2014 to do universal studios, sea world and what ever else is worth it. Where should we stay, eat, and how many days do we need to get the best experience??

It is already moved.

If you want to do Universal and SeaWorld, I'd plan on a minimum of 4 days.

I'd stay onsite at one of the three hotels.

If I were you I'd read through the stickies at the top of the Universal forums (that you're on right now) and gather as much information as possible.

Also, the website, www.universalorlando.com is very good with lots of photos and videos.

OP, once you have read thru the stickies and the UO website, you'll get a better understanding of the darkside parks and resorts.
(that's Mac 101 for universal.)

Easter is April 20th in 2014 so by going in March you will avoid those crowds.

but, many schools have their spring/easter break starting in March.
spring break in any theme park brings in crowds.

you might rather think of planning your trip for Feb instead of March.

I don't remember when mine was in 2008 (I'm too old now!) but Florida schools may be having GradBash at USF/IOA around that time as well.

I recommend staying onsite at a universal resort ( just be aware that the new one Cabana Bay will not be eligible for the onsite guest express pass perk).It can be done in 2 days.But if you could do 3 at Universal it is even better..( one day for each park and one day to redo favorites or swim or whatever- We do 4 full park days but we like to tour leisurely and hang at the resort).Universal onsite resorts also offer a shuttle to Seaworld for the day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter