• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

First timer

Have a great time, we will be there around the same time as you.

Make sure you stop by guest services at the MK and ask for a first time visitor pin. It is a nice momento to have.

Enjoy the magic, I know I will I feel like a kid everytime we go.

Mrs. Disney Ron

Have a great time, we will be there around the same time as you.

Make sure you stop by guest services at the MK and ask for a first time visitor pin. It is a nice momento to have.

Enjoy the magic, I know I will I feel like a kid everytime we go.

Mrs. Disney Ron

Thanks for the info. Finally down to single digits....

Will they really let you do that? I have a 6 year old daughter that would love that.

Yes they let you do that. All you have to do is ask. You might have to wait if someone has asked before you, but it would not be much of a wait until the next monorail comes around.

You guys are going to have such a great time.. I bet little one is relly getting excited with about a week to go.. :tinker:

You guys are going to have such a great time.. I bet little one is relly getting excited with about a week to go.. :tinker:
For sure. I made her a countdown calendar that's on the refrigerator and we mark off days till we go. Thats the first thing we do every morning.

7 Days:) :) :)

Okay - so you know about Dole Whips (the best treat in the park) and first time visitor pins. One of the best (and cheapest) souvenirs is straight through the castle, first shop on your right after you exit. You can go in there, pick up a pair of mouse ears and be delighted and amazed as they sew your name on right then and there. On the bridge between Main Street and Tomrorow land is a great spot for a photo. You'll see it; it's marked as a photo spot with the castle in the background. Off that walkway is a great little-used path for a break from the crowds. If you decide to eat in one of the resorts, breakfast at the Kona Cafe is great (Order Tonga Toast or Pineapple Macadamia pancakes) but if a character meal is what you want, then you can do the one at O'Hana and still ask for either of the two great breakfast treats from Kona - they'll bring it to you. Don't be shy about telling cast members it's your first visit either - they'll make it special in all kinds of ways.

Need a great place (IMO) to see Wishes? We like sitting at the tables outside of the bakery area or at the table by the Noodle Station. The view is mostly unobstructed...maybe a few trees at in the way of the castle, but after a long day, a nice seat beats the ground. We liked watching Spectro in Frontierland. We sat on the porch near Country BEars. We also liked watching the 3:00 parade by the walkway to Splash Mountain. The parade begins right there!
Remember to bring some crystal light mix ins if you want to save some $ on drinks...just ask for a free cup of ice water at any CS.

I guess you're almost on your way...I'm jealous! We have to wait until Aug! HAve a great trip!

Wow! first trip to WDW. Hope you all have a blast.

Can anyone tell me how to get the ticker on my post?

just go to tickerfactory.com and design your ticker then copy the html code that they supply and edit your signature here and past the code in.

Well, we've been back for a few days and I am happy to report that it was the best vacation ever:love: :love: :love: :love:

I am glad you had a good time. You have to tell us all about it. Were you able to ride in the front of the monorail?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter