first timer to vegas

sparkles_grrl

Mouseketeer
hi everyone! my bf and i are planning a trip to vegas at the end of march!
am finding a lot of good deals out there but don't know where to stay.
we don't want to spend a lot, but want to stay right on the strip.
someone was telling me staying in hotels by cesars palace is better bc that is the heart of vegas.
can tips suggestions?
thanks so much!

hi everyone! my bf and i are planning a trip to vegas at the end of march!
am finding a lot of good deals out there but don't know where to stay.
we don't want to spend a lot, but want to stay right on the strip.
someone was telling me staying in hotels by cesars palace is better bc that is the heart of vegas.
can tips suggestions?
thanks so much!

what kind of money are you wanting to spend per night on a hotel room? march is usually kind of expensive to get a room, don't know why but always is. if you want to stay center strip at let's say treasure island your gonna be looking at roughly $180-$200 night for a standard room, strip view will be an extra $20 a night most likely. i would recommend using a tipping method at the front desk upon checking which might just get you a strip view for tipping the person at the front desk. this works about 90% of the time.

Depends on how much you want to spend. For $$ I would go for Caesars, if you want to do budget, go for Harrahs, Great location (center strip) reasonable rooms, clean rooms - Highly recommended, I have stayed there many times. Great location, you can get to everything from Harrahs- also a Monorail hotel, so you can catch the monorail behind it. Caesars is also a great hotel, little more pricey, across the street from Harrahs. Been there dozens of times, feel free to ask any questions you have!

i have not been there for 4 or 5 yrs. i don't remember anything about a monorail,:confused3 where does it go and what hotels have that availability? does it also go to the airport? that would make getting around in vegas cheaper and simpler than cabs.;)

i have not been there for 4 or 5 yrs. i don't remember anything about a monorail,:confused3 where does it go and what hotels have that availability? does it also go to the airport? that would make getting around in vegas cheaper and simpler than cabs.;)

The Las Vegas Monorail System runs along the East Side of the Strip making stops at the MGM Grand, Bally's, Flamingo, Harrah's, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas Hilton, and the Sahara. Fare information is as follows:

One Ride Ticket $5

Two Ride Ticket $9

6-Ride Party Pack
SPECIAL $20

One Day Pass
SPECIAL $15 is on spcial now for $9!

Three Day Pass $40

Children 5 and Under Free

The monorails operating hours are as follows:

Monday - Thursday
7:00 A.M. to 2:00 A.M.

Friday - Sunday
7:00 A.M. to 3:00 A.M.

what kind of money are you wanting to spend per night on a hotel room? march is usually kind of expensive to get a room, don't know why but always is. if you want to stay center strip at let's say treasure island your gonna be looking at roughly $180-$200 night for a standard room, strip view will be an extra $20 a night most likely. i would recommend using a tipping method at the front desk upon checking which might just get you a strip view for tipping the person at the front desk. this works about 90% of the time.
The reason it cost more in March is because you ever hear of MARCH MADNESS ??? Betting on Basketball. BUT the last week or two of March the prices do go down. Harrah's is a great place for new comers to stay. Right in the middle of the action. And a great piano bar up front, as well as a great bar (the kind where they toss bottles in the air) just outside their door. You can catch the monorail out their backdoor.
:scared1: :banana: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter