• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First timer... Three days

101disneyfan

Christian Fronckowiak
Hello, this will be our first real trip to Universal Studios...
We went in 2007 during our WDW trip, but didn't really get to experience all that we could have since we shared both US and IOA in one afternoon before flying home the next day...

We are getting a package which gives us 3 day base tickets.
For the experts, how should we spread them. Should IOA take 2 days?
Should we do Wet n Wild? Or just focus on the theme parks?

We really just want to get a feel for the place since WDW prices are out of our family's vacation budget.

So, yes. How should we spread out our 3 days?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

I wouldn't decide until I'd done a day at each park. I wouldn't do Wet 'n Wild.

If you could I would upgrade to the park to park ticket. This way you can bounce between parks. If one park seems a little crowded you can easily head over to the other park. We did it last year and found we really utilized this option.

It's really a quick walk between parks and if there is a show or attraction you want to experience a few times (like Harry Potter) you can bounce back and do it again.

www.universalorlando.com

check out the website and see what is in the parks.
get info and descriptions for the rides, shows, character greets.
check out the menus for the restaurants.

a lot has changed and been added since the five years you were last there.

explore city walk at www.citywalk.com

also, if you have not booked the package yet but still deciding, book the onsite room and tickets from ut separately.

less restrictions and you will come out ahead financially.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter