First timer- PLEASE HELP!

disneykate28

Mouseketeer
Hello, everyone! I've been reading the Dis for about a month now & I'm completely sucked in...I'm a teacher off for the summer & I spend way more time working on my ADRs than enjoying the beautiful weather. :surfweb:

My DBF & I will be staying at POP in August for his first trip ever(!), my first trip since 2000. I've never had free reign over my dining choices & although I've gotten some ideas about the "best" restaurants, I still can't just settle down with my current ADRs. Your opinions are MUCH appreciated. Here is our current itineary:

Sunday: Arrive at 10:30am, 1/2 day at AK, dinner at Wolfgang Puck @ 7:30

Monday: tour Epcot, Le Cellier @ 7:50

Tuesday: MK day, no ADRs (going to use CS)

Wednesday: MGM, Mama Melrose Fantasmic @ 3:40pm (I've heard mixed reviews on MM but we'd like to do an Italian place & we don't want to wait too long for Fantasmic...it is a must-see for us though.)

Thursday: back to Epcot, Seas Aqua tour @ 12:30pm, Spoodles dinner @ 7:40

Friday: ? in the am, MK in the pm, CG dinner @ 9:20 (hopefully with a window table for 10pm Wishes) :hug:

Thoughts? I'd considered replacing WPC with Boma because of the location but we can both be picky eaters...plus I want to try the pumpkin ravioli @ WPC!

You couldn't have done better than these great ADR's. BRAVO to YOU!!! We ate at Boma last year, to some it was great, but to us, it was just so-so. This year we are skipping Boma. We will be there for 9 days in August. We have similar ADR's like you too.
Sunday @ WGP
Monday @ Le Cellier
Tuesday @ O'hana
Wednesday @ Chef Mickey (OOP)
Thursday @ California Grill (2TS)
Friday @ Coral Reef
Saturday @ Raglan Road
Sunday @ Double dipping @ WGP
Monday @ Teppanyaki

Phew! Your responses are making me feel better already! Reading these boards can really make a girl second guess her choices! :sad2:

You're right about that!!! You'll always be able to find at least 1 negative review of every restaurant on property!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter