First timer in London

kinlaw6450

<font color=red>Spoke too soon<br><font color=blue
Hi eveybody! I usually hang out on the regular CB but some people over there suggested I come over here for a while...

I am making my first trip to London at the end of June (27-5 July). I will be there primarily on business but if anyone has any suggestions send them my way!

I can't wait to talk to some of you!!

Thanks!

~Kami

Kami,
I studies in London for 4 months last year and got to know it pretty well. You have to eat lunch or dinner at Wagamama's at least once. You also should go to Camden Market, and Regents Park. I'll try to think up more fun stuff that are off the beaten tourist paths.
Arghavan

Hi again Kami!

I'll see if I can get some links for you later.

Perhaps we can sort out a "mini-meet".

Your time is going to be pretty limited as there is SO MUCH to see. One trip I think is really worth the effort is take a trip to Hampton Court Palace. It is a very historic place, has beautiful gardens and would also give you a chance to see something of a smaller English Town. It's about 30 minutes by train from cental London. Much of the "regular tourist" things like the Tower of London can be squeezed around your business appointments as they don't require a full day to see them. If the weathers good, it's probably worth taking one of the bus tours that opperates around the city, it's a good way to see many of the main tourist attractions and have some explaination of their history.

Covent Garden in central London is a pretty cool place to visit, some nice bars and restaurants with a selection of interesting shops.

a mini meet would be cool! Thanks to everyone for your suggestions. I have begun to compile a list of things to do/see and places to eat

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter