First Timer DDP Question

sydally9367

<font color=red>Go Red Sox!!!!!<br><font color=ind
Hi All :) We are planning on going to WDW in December 2007 and this will be our first time using the DDP. I apologize if this question has already been asked and answered, I did look but with all the rule changes for 2007, I wasn't sure where this stands. Can you use a TS for lunch and then a TS for dinner, essentially using 2 TS in one day? Obviously, this would shortchange us at the end of our trip, but sometimes, well often, we do TS for lunch and dinner depending on everyones schedule in our family. I also have the same question in regards to CS, can you use more than 1 allotted per day?

TYIA for any help you guys can provide!

Yes you can use 2ts and 2cs meal in the exact day if that is the way you like to plan. The oly change in the dining plan is that you cannot share credits with someone who is not. (ex. If you have four people in your room and it consists of 2 adults 2 children) You cannot use 3 TS meals for an adult, or more then 2 children TS at each meal you can only use the alotted CS and TS meals per person in your room based on children and adult!)

Thank you for the replies everyone :goodvibes Unfortunately, we are/were planning on staying at SOG and they do not offer the DDP :sad1: So, we're weighing the benefits and figuring out if we want to continue on with our plans to stay at the SOG w/out the DDP or choose another resort and pay more for the resort and still be on DDP. *sigh* Decisions, decisions :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter