First Timer - 2o13!

Brie1289

Earning My Ears
I posted this earlier; but I am new to this whole thing, and only got two responses so I am hoping for some more if I post it in this area.

Below are the reservations for my FIRST EVER Disney Trip!! Reviews; Comments; Suggestons; advice - anything about the below places would be great !

Disney is coming up in just a little under a month, and it's our first time! Below are the restaurants we have reserved - input and reviews are welcome!

1. The Crystal Palace (Winnie the Pooh Character Breakfast)
  2. The Plaza
  3. Coral Reef Restaurant
  4. The Tusker House
  5. Sci-Fi Dine In
  6. Chef Mickey (Character Breakfast)
  7. Ohana (Late reservation; want to watch the fireworks on the beach of the resort)
  8. Grand Floridian
  9. The Maya Grill

pixiedust:

:cool1: yay for you!
Did you try posting on the restaurants board, or the trip planning board? You may get more info & replies there.
I love Crystal palace and the Plaza-two of my fav's. Where at the GF?
Enjoy!

I posted this earlier; but I am new to this whole thing, and only got two responses so I am hoping for some more if I post it in this area.

Below are the reservations for my FIRST EVER Disney Trip!! Reviews; Comments; Suggestons; advice - anything about the below places would be great !

Disney is coming up in just a little under a month, and it's our first time! Below are the restaurants we have reserved - input and reviews are welcome!

1. The Crystal Palace (Winnie the Pooh Character Breakfast) -We're you able to get a ressie for before the park opens (8:05ish)? If not, it may be too late now, but I'd check. If so, I'd try to be at MK by 7:30-7:40, as they'll start letting ppl. in by around 7:45 and you can have some nice pics with not many ppl. on Main St.
  2. The Plaza - We love The Plaza and go twice every trip-great desserts!
  3. Coral Reef Restaurant -Ask for a table next to the tank.
  4. The Tusker House
  5. Sci-Fi Dine In -Ask for a car and adults can get a shake in place of their drink here, in case you're on the dining plan.
  6. Chef Mickey (Character Breakfast)
  7. Ohana (Late reservation; want to watch the fireworks on the beach of the resort)
  8. Grand Floridian
  9. The Maya Grill

pixiedust:

Bolded

I think the reason you got only 2 responses is because we don't really know what you're looking for! A list of your ressies (and these are all really good ones!) isn't enough for anyone to give you any feedback. How many people are going? Ages? How long are you going for? Are you only planning to eat your way through WDW - not that that's not a perfectly legitimate way to do a trip, but for your first one? Do you have questions about the parks, parking, busses, rides, schedules? You've already made your ressies, and it's too late to do anything about any of them, so if you want any feedback, give us a little more info and we'll be glad to help!

And being as this is the community board, where actual Disney trips are the least of our conversation (but we all love Disney), you'd probably be better, like a previous poster suggested, posting on a different board - maybe the Theme Parks Strategies board - they're great about itinerary advice.

Welcome to the Dis!

I think the reason you got only 2 responses is because we don't really know what you're looking for! A list of your ressies (and these are all really good ones!) isn't enough for anyone to give you any feedback. How many people are going? Ages? How long are you going for? Are you only planning to eat your way through WDW - not that that's not a perfectly legitimate way to do a trip, but for your first one? Do you have questions about the parks, parking, busses, rides, schedules? You've already made your ressies, and it's too late to do anything about any of them, so if you want any feedback, give us a little more info and we'll be glad to help! And being as this is the community board, where actual Disney trips are the least of our conversation (but we all love Disney), you'd probably be better, like a previous poster suggested, posting on a different board - maybe the Theme Parks Strategies board - they're great about itinerary advice. Welcome to the Dis!

Thanks I guess. I just wanted input on reviews on the restaurants. Didn't mean to post on the wrong page or whatever. I still have time to edit my restaurants beings as I am going under special circumstances. I got the answers to my questions though. Sorry to bother you.

:cool1: yay for you! Did you try posting on the restaurants board, or the trip planning board? You may get more info & replies there. I love Crystal palace and the Plaza-two of my fav's. Where at the GF? Enjoy!

Thank you so much! I posted on the restaurant section after reading your response! I'm new to the world of forums, thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter