First time

Hi there and congrats on your first trip! We usually go in February . If no kids in school then I would suggest not going during school breaks. It is cheaper to go when school is in session and not around holidays, also less busy. We enjoy the week before or after February vacation, but May seams to be less money and crowds too. What I like to do is go on the website and play around with dates, days of the week to arrive and leave resorts( if staying on site, which I recommend but totally up to you!) it gives you an idea of price and the cheaper the price the less busy it usually is. Weather is good in February but not a guarantee of really warm. We live in maine so it's always warmer than it is here. I have been to WDW about 13 times now and I am glad to help with any Q's you have as are all here in the DIS boards so just ask! Hope this helps let us know if you need more!

Welcome! :yay:

The best time to go to Disney is: whenever you can!
Seriously- who is in your travel party? Kids in school? Are you looking for best resort prices? Crowd levels? Weather?

Some of the best weather that you will experience is April/1st of May. But crowds can be on the heavier side Spring Break) and resort prices are some of the highest.
September/parts of October sees lighter crowds and lower resort prices, but the humidity is very high and so are the temperatures! My family usually goes in September because we get a fall break from school. We live in Georgia and are accustomed to the heat and humidity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter